Honored Contributor

Re: NO OPINIONS ABOUT IT TSV?

@Kachina624 

I've continued to wear a full face of makeup thru out this pandemic.  Of course I don't leave the house as often due to it (and a busted knee) but when I do go out, it's with a full face.  I put a little on most days when I'm just staying home.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm.  Why?  I live with dogs.  They wouldn't be impressed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I live with a dog and a husband.  They're impressed Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Kachina624 

Same with me.  I wear makeup for myself.  The only time I don't wear makeup is if I'm sick.  My husband would never say anything if I didn't wear any, but I just don't feel right without it.  I love wearing different eye shadows and blushes every day and trying new looks.  It's the one of the only creative things I'm good at!

I'm lucky if I leave my house once a week nowadays but putting on makeup is as much part of my routine as getting dressed every day is.

Trusted Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Kachina624 

Same with me.  I wear makeup for myself.  The only time I don't wear makeup is if I'm sick.  My husband would never say anything if I didn't wear any, but I just don't feel right without it.  I love wearing different eye shadows and blushes every day and trying new looks.  It's the one of the only creative things I'm good at!

I'm lucky if I leave my house once a week nowadays but putting on makeup is as much part of my routine as getting dressed every day is.

@lkat 

I agree with you. I wear makeup everyday for myself - doesn't matter whether I am going out or just staying home all day. I look like a washed out much older woman without it, which is a drag! So, I feel better wearing it!!!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@sunshine45 

I love that!  Where did you buy it?

I clean my makeup brushes in the sink with shampoo.  Rinse a few times and lay them out on a towel to dry.  Don't do it as often as I should.  

@monicakm 

i got mine from amazon.....they are very inexpensive and come in cute designs and lots of colors. make sure to check dimensions. some of them are more handheld, but i prefer the ones that are more of a mat that you can lay directly into your sink. 

they would make nice stocking stuffers for teenagers who are just getting started with makeup.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

i have been wearing my makeup frequently also.

i do think it is a pick me up and i am still going out to do my errands.

even if i am doing a zoom i am not sure i want to scare anyone by not having some makeup on. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never realized how yellow the IT foundation was until I had an estee lauder foundation and the IT foundation at the same time....holy smokes it's really yellow.  

I bought it and won't return, but will only use it on the days I am home.

I realize the foundation is not in the TSV...I have no idea if the bye bye under eye product is in the same yellow category.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I never realized how yellow the IT foundation was until I had an estee lauder foundation and the IT foundation at the same time....holy smokes it's really yellow.  

I bought it and won't return, but will only use it on the days I am home.

I realize the foundation is not in the TSV...I have no idea if the bye bye under eye product is in the same yellow category.

@Mom2Dogs I agree.  I haven't worn the CC cream in years but over the holidays bought it because it finally came in a light medium.  I use to have to combine the light and medium myself.  Anyway, put it on today and kept looking in the mirror thinking why does the color of my face look odd.  Then after reading your post I thought, "That's it!  Its yellow!"  It really does have a yellow hue to it.  

Guess I'll go back to my Tarte foundation.  I had ordered the TSV but then cancelled it.  Glad I did.

Honored Contributor

No, the Bye Bye Undereye doesn't suffer from the same "yellow" tones that the foundation does.  I have many under eye products.  I keep going back to IT.