Respected Contributor

Re: NO OPINIONS ABOUT IT TSV?

I bought the TSV because of the concealer and the mascara.  I have Bye Bye pores and and, of course, the brush but at this point I have so many brushes that one more isn't going to make a difference or I may give it to my DD.  Bye Bye Pores will last so another one is not a big deal.  I use the Brow Power in gray so hoping the taupe works out.  

For me it was worth it.  Will see what products I like and go from there.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked seeing Jamie too, and she does look great!

It is odd how their faces are so close up.

I looked this up on the q- site and read reviews.

Many dont care for the concealor at all. Many

said that it was hard to pick the right color for

themselves also.

Valued Contributor

The TSV is a good value and they do have far more shades of the concealer than in the past. And as someone said a nice set if you've not tried the products before. But personally I would have rather seen different products and not the same old, same old.

something like a combination of blush and shadows in warm or cool tones. 

Super Contributor

@SapphireGal  Maybe I can help. I am 69 with grey/silvery hair. I have a truly neutral Caucasian complexion. The concealer in Light Neutral is perfect for me. If you get tan, as I do here in Florida, this shade still works if i blend it with a tiny bit of deeper foundation. 

Honored Contributor

No - not interested in it at all.

1.  I'm very happy with what I'm currently using, and don't have any issues that I need to cover.

2.  I don't use any eye makeup.

Valued Contributor

@DejaVu wrote:

@SapphireGal  Maybe I can help. I am 69 with grey/silvery hair. I have a truly neutral Caucasian complexion. The concealer in Light Neutral is perfect for me. If you get tan, as I do here in Florida, this shade still works if i blend it with a tiny bit of deeper foundation. 

@DejaVu 

Thank you! Very helpful!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

I agree!  I find the IT TSV's pretty boring and they seem to have repetitive products all the time.  Easy pass for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the presentation was odd too.  I wondered at midnight if it was just going to be that way with Courtney, but then I turn on the TV after my shower and there it is and same sort of set-up.  Is this how they are going to be doing all makeup presentations?  I hope not.  

I like the Bye Bye pores, but I really only use it under my eyes after my concealer and in the T-zone on my forehead.  I use Hourglass as a finishing powder.  No interest in any of the other products.

Regular Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I liked seeing Jamie too, and she does look great!

It is odd how their faces are so close up.

I looked this up on the q- site and read reviews.

Many dont care for the concealor at all. Many

said that it was hard to pick the right color for

themselves also.

I agree this morning watching  sure didn't need my glasses on as the camera person had such a  close up of Mary Beth and model.

In all the years I have never found the correct IT foundation or concealer  shade being light skin , tried from fair to light and once heard Desiree from IT say medium was very universal, not for me, those shades always made my skin look dirty.

I do like the Bye Bye pressed powder compact,takes care of pores and make skin looks air brushed even if  using another foundation,concealer brand,I have that on auto delivery for years , always been  happy with IT brushes  think they are the best.

If anyone with fair light skin know of a shade that isn't yellow please share,as I am always open to give IT another try.

Valued Contributor

Hey,  About time there's a guy on the shade chart - 14.0