Honored Contributor

I liked seeing Jamie. She looks great and her book is on best seller list. 

Haven't we seen this lineup of products in a special offer before? Does anyone use all these products? Need another brush? Eyebrow Pencil? The powder foundation has been offered in duos many times. 

There never seems to be anything new and different or exciting from this line. easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: NO OPINIONS ABOUT IT TSV?

[ Edited ]

it is a great brand for me, but this TSV is boring unless you have not tried IT before.

i already have multiples of their concealers, brow powders, and i am not a huge fan of the superhero mascara (too wet and "gloopy" for me.) i already have multiples of that same brush. i could use the setting powder, but it is not a necessity for me at this time.

enjoy for those ordering! the pricing is not bad at all for what you are receiving.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I’m a fan of these products. I have backup of every single one of them in my stash from having a similar TSV on auto ship. I would have preferred an eye shadow palette and a lipstick for spring.

For someone new to the line, this is an exceptional value. The brush alone retails for $40-ish dollars at Ulta. Otherwise it’s boring.
Esteemed Contributor

Good question. I think we've seen this configuration a few times over the years. There is nothing special about it. Many of the colors are already sold out. To me, its the same old, same old. 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Good question. I think we've seen this configuration a few times over the years. There is nothing special about it. Many of the colors are already sold out. To me, its the same old, same old. 

@Effie54   I thought I had seen this grouping (or similar) before.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54   I thought I had seen this grouping (or similar) before.

Hi Shanus!

I think I've seen this a couple of times. In fact, I think I purchased it 2 years ago and still have the brush. I think its more for those who have not tried IT Cosmetics. The rest of us might be pretty well stocked up. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

is it me? Did they always have the hosts about 18 inches from the camera when doing the presentations? When Courtney presented last night, I noticed that. Just put on the presentation and same with Mary Beth...maybe I just never noticed before, but I don’t think so.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64   Not just you. It seems even some models are in your face. It doesn't sell skincare/makeup when you can see how wrinkled/dry the skin looks...even on the younger ones....and the eye makeup? OMG!!!

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wakefield64   Not just you. It seems even some models are in your face. It doesn't sell skincare/makeup when you can see how wrinkled/dry the skin looks...even on the younger ones....and the eye makeup? OMG!!!

@Shanus  Agree...it is a bit much...

Trusted Contributor

I'm interested in this TSV, but, wow - so many shades to choose from. Confusing! Never used It cosmetics before. I' m afraid to go with any of the light shades for fear of looking like a ghost but, also don't  want any tones that will look orange on me. I used to tan easily without burning  in my younger years, but, I am silver hair now (with blue eyes). Any suggestions? Maybe the light neutral?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.