Super Contributor

Re: NO-NO hair removal. I am tempted!

On 2/16/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 2/16/2014 sueinsf said:

MarenSeattle -- Please let us know what you think after you get it and use it!

I will! I've been "should I/shouldn't I" for so long about this product, it's just a relief to actually make a move do DO something about it. I'm looking forward to receiving it, and as always -- hopeful. Smile

I decided that I will just give it a shot and send it back after 2 months if I don't like it. I just need to try to and see for myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Valued Contributor

No, No, No!!!!! Pass it up, I bought it and used it for at least 6 months straight and it did NOTHING to remove hair. I bought an epilator from QVC last year and I am seeing less and less hair and haven't shaved in 2 months, still no hair. I read all the bad reviews and still wasted money because the sales pitch said the people with the bad reviews didn't follow directions. That is all false. Bad reviews because it does NOTHING, just like it's name. No NO!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

On 2/16/2014 Debbie1426 said:

I will! I've been "should I/shouldn't I" for so long about this product, it's just a relief to actually make a move do DO something about it. I'm looking forward to receiving it, and as always -- hopeful. Smile

I decided that I will just give it a shot and send it back after 2 months if I don't like it. I just need to try to and see for myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Exactly! And next time we see it being sold, we won't have to go through the hand wringing and wondering! Hope it delivers what we're looking for!

Super Contributor

On 2/16/2014 BetsyDoodle said:

No, No, No!!!!! Pass it up, I bought it and used it for at least 6 months straight and it did NOTHING to remove hair. I bought an epilator from QVC last year and I am seeing less and less hair and haven't shaved in 2 months, still no hair. I read all the bad reviews and still wasted money because the sales pitch said the people with the bad reviews didn't follow directions. That is all false. Bad reviews because it does NOTHING, just like it's name. No NO!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

How do you explain those who say it DOES work? Could it be possible that just because it didn't work for you, it doesn't necessarily mean it won't work for anyone?

And all of us may not be desiring the same results. For example, I don't care if it gives permanent -- or even long term -- results. I just want an easy, non-traumatic method to remove facial hair, and if it requires maintenance, no problem.

I'm happy your epilator is working so well for you.

Contributor

On 2/16/2014 Debbie1426 said:

Exactly! And next time we see it being sold, we won't have to go through the hand wringing and wondering! Hope it delivers what we're looking for!

I agree MarenSeattle, and I decided to give it a try too. I'm looking for the same results you are; don't care if it's permanent, just need something to get the hair off my face. I don't care for epilators, I have a hard time getting the angle right and I just don't like the pain. So I'll give it a shot for 60 days and hope for the best!!! I hope you will post your results here when you get yours.

Super Contributor

Ok so looks like a couple of us are giving it a shot. Now I am anxious to get it! Thanks to the great return policy and the ezpays, I don't feel bad ordering it. We'll see...

Contributor

I don't feel bad ordering it either Debbie1426. It doesn't cost that much to try it, and if it does work, it will more than pay for itself when I don't have to go to the salon to get waxed anymore. Even if it's just my upper lip that I don't get waxed, it would still pay for the cost of the No! No! I will definitely post when I get mine, whether it works or not!

Honored Contributor

I bought it. I have been wanting to try this forever and now that a new version came out, the return period is extended (although it always is), they had flexpays, free shipping and the $25.00 spendable Kash, I decided to break down.

People seem to either love this or hate it. I have read a lot of reviews on this and one thing I noticed is many people don't give this enough time to work. Many of the reviews only used the item for a week or 2 and were mad it didn't work and returned it.

If it doesn't work, I can easily send it back and all I'm going to be out is what it cost me to return it.

Super Contributor

I'm looking forward to receiving it and posting my review -- looking forward to your reviews, too!

Bottom line, it's obvious everyone needs to try this for herself. The one or two "I like it!" posts here were buried in the negative ones (kind of like the reviews -- really have to search for the raves {#emotions_dlg.laugh}).

I frankly get tired of the "don't waste your money!" "junk" "scam" reviews -- what if I happen to be one of the FEW who gets great results? How does the poster know it will be a waste of MY money? It may be, but it may not be. I owe it to myself to find out for myself. It wouldn't be the first time I was disappointed, right? Smile

Valued Contributor

Mine came in yesterday. Charged it last night and tried it on my arms and legs today at lunch time. The facial area will take a little longer to learn how to maneuver. Will watch the cd this weekend for some "helpful" hints, you know when all else fails read the directions, lol.