Contributor

Lost eyebrows post chemo. Have fair/med. skin with salt/pepper hair (now, LOL) and am only occasionally product challenged.

I feel that I have tried every brow product out there...and am very discouraged.

Due to hot flashes and the weather, nothing stays on.

I know ya'll can help me!!

Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry you're going through a nightmare!    I have fallen in love with IT skinny pencil and she has another one that's also good.  The skinny just glides on and looks very real.  Just remember to take short light strokes - add more strokes as needed until you get the look you want.

I don't fall in love with many products - but Jamie has a winner with this.    God Bless you.

Respected Contributor

Someone on here (some time ago) posted a link to a interesting product that was basically an adhesive backed fake eyebrows.  I think they used eyelash glue. ??

Anyway I remember looking at them and the video and they seemed like a great option.

I hoping someone here will remember them.

New Contributor

If you can get to a ULTA store go and visit their Benefits Brow Bar. They will show you how to apply.

Respected Contributor

while you are at ulta, ask to look at the anastasia dip brow.  have them put some on you even.  i swear, this stuff does not come off!  i really have to work at it in the evening to get it off, simple light washing with cleanser and water will not take it off!  

i wish you luck, and blessings.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Brow Bar at my Ulta just waxes, and they don't offer any advice about products they sell.  That's interesting that other Ultas provide that service!  I've asked for brow product advice on three separate visits, but they are too busy or say they don't know.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you all so very much!!!  How kind you are!

Honored Contributor
Mine have slowly just plan gone away after menopause. I use the Benefit brow pencil in light, its a taupe that's good for blonde and light brown hair. There is also a darker shade. This stuff stays on very well and looks natural. The only drawback is you have to sharpen the wooden case, I'm hoping they soon make this in an automatic. You have to use a cleanser to get it off.
Honored Contributor
Mine have slowly just plain gone away after menopause. I use the Benefit brow pencil in light, its a taupe that's good for blonde and light brown hair. There is also a darker shade. This stuff stays on very well and looks natural. The only drawback is you have to sharpen the wooden case, I'm hoping they soon make this in an automatic. You have to use a cleanser to get it off.
Respected Contributor
You can check into getting the tattooed on. My sister had this done at a local spa, and they look real and she doesn't have to spend the extra time getting them done in the mornings while rushing herself and two young kids out of the house.