Honored Contributor

Re: NIRA Returns and 40 Boxes

[ Edited ]

@moonandthestars wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think the Nira website is saying that they will replace or repair or refund for a defective device that is purchased from an authorized seller.   In general, if you purchase an item from another seller then you need to go by the return policy for the seller you bought it from if you just want to make a return because you didn't really like it.  More directly: You return to the place you bought it from so you would go by their return policy, imo.  40 boxes like similar retailers are discount platforms so the benefit to the purchaser is that you usually get a great price, the bad news for purchaser is that usually there is no return or minimal return days allowed.    Hope Nira and 40 boxes clarifies for everyone.

Also hope everyone who purchased really likes the laser.  I'm looking forward to hearing your reviews and about your good results.

@moonandthestars 

NIRA's 90-day-money-back is a guarantee and falls under their warranty policy which includes all new devices purchased from them or any of their authorized sellers.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Yes this is what I was worried about yesterday. Seems like some sort of loophole here where you can't return it after 90 days just because you don't like it. It may only be returnable if it's defective under the warranty.

I want the option to return within 90 days if I don't see results and not sure if that's an option if purchased from 40 boxes.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I don't know if this will help. I ordered the NIRA Laser and the Adapter/Charger, that's used with it because they were both on sale, on December 4th.  I had a few, not so important questions, so I e mailed them and called them, several times between 12/4 and 12/10. No answer. I usually don't order from companies that can only be contacted via email and not by phone also. I expected to at least get an email, answering my questions. It would have probably taken someone, less than 5 minutes. So, I emailed and called again, informing the company I am canceling both items, which should be no problem since it takes 4-6 weeks to get the Laser. 4 or 5 days later, I received the Adapter/Charger. I immediately called and e mailed them saying, to send me a paid  return label, so I can return the Adapter/Charge, since that was canceled. Did you hear from them because I certainly didn't,🤪

I called my Credit Card Co and disputed the charges. It took about another 3 weeks or so for them to e mail me saying, they have my Laser ready to ship (an attachment picture of the label) to please give them permission to ship it. They said they were unhappy about the dispute. It's not good for business. I didn't answer them, as per my banks instructions. They proceeded to e mail me every day, asking for my permission to send the Laser and end the dispute. They even offered me a free small bottle of hyaluronic acid. What a joke, I then got another e mail saying they shipped out the Laser, Express and should receive it very shortly. Absurd. I never received it because they never really shipped it.

I received an e mail from them a few days ago, stating that they have refunded the money for the Laser. Nothing about the Adapter/Charger dispute and money ($17.40). I called the CC company, they said sit tight re that issue and hold on to them. It takes 60 days for a dispute to be resolved, one way or another.

IMO, I know this is a small company and I'm sure they were inundated with orders but get back to one within at least 2 weeks. It would have taken them, maybe 5 minutes to e mail me.

So, it took them about what, 3-4 weeks to respond after the dispute was filed and almost 2 months to at least settle the Laser part of the order.

I have a feeling, I might not be the only person that has a problem with the company.

If you think, you can dispute the charge, whether it be with the co. you ordered it from or from NIRA, I can't see how that can hurt. NIRA, certainly doesn't want disputes. They made that clear to me.

I don't care how good a product is, if the co that manufactures it, has no intentions of answering the customers problems, why order from them.

Good Luck.

BTW, I have heard mixed reviews re the Laser. From reading a lot of your posts, you seem to know quite a bit about the cosmetic field. My daughter is trying other items. I was going to order a NIRA Laser for her at the same time as I did for myself but she was unreachable so, I figured I'd order it shortly after. So glad I didn't!

Take care.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I ordered during that special but I haven't used it yet.  It was a little intimidating when I read that someone's face got burned so I wanted to take my time and do it right.  I haven't had time to do any research so it's still sitting there unused.  Sorry to hear you had trouble.

Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

I'm so sorry about your experience with the NIRA company. I don't blame you for not wanting to do business with them. What a shame.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille Wow that is really bad customer service.  I know that @SilleeMee had mentioned she has had good luck and has seen a difference using this, but I haven't had that same experience.  I have been using it for almost 3 months and twice a day on the highest setting, and have not seen any difference with the little fine lines I have.  If I could return it I would.  

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear about the disputes with the NIRA company.   My laser is working fine and I am pleased with my results.   I also posted in the other thread about my experience so I won't duplicate here.   @santorini The instructions are on the website if you didn't get instructions with your laser.  I haven't been burned and I am using level 3.  I am careful not to "zap" the same area over and over and I move the laser following the beeps as directed.   I would start out on the lowest level if you decide to go forward.  I backed off to using once a day most of the time because I use the Omnilux Contour Red Light Thereapy (rlt) mask, the Revive rlt lip device and the NIRA, as well as my Tria Age Defying Laser on other parts of my face and neck.  Was just feeling overwhelmed with treatments so I am trying to find the best schedule for me to use my tools.  

Please keep us posted.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.