Honored Contributor

I was tempted to purchase the thickening shampoo, but the online ingredients list says sulfates. Why don't they mention that during the show?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the heads up. I thought Carolyn’s hair looked nice yesterday and considered trying Nick’s thickening kit too.  It’s sitting in my cart, but I never checked out.  Good thing!  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shanus Thanks for the heads up. I thought Carolyn’s hair looked nice yesterday and considered trying Nick’s thickening kit too.  It’s sitting in my cart, but I never checked out.  Good thing!  

@JeanLouiseFinch   My hair is not colored, so sulfates are not an issue in fading color. I find it drying and makes my hair more brittle and more prone to breakage. There are many great shampoos who have stopped using sulfates for that reason...high end and drugstore. 

Respected Contributor

Nick has a advanced volume sulfate free shampoo  item # A290621.

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

@sann   Thank you. I'll check it out.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sann wrote:

@sann   Thank you. I'll check it out.

You are welcome.😊

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I was tempted to purchase the thickening shampoo, but the online ingredients list says sulfates. Why don't they mention that during the show?

I don't usually watch the shows, but as you learned, the ingredients are posted online. 

I prefer to buy sulfate free shampoos, but at times I don't, and can't say my hair has suffered as a result.