Frequent Contributor

I have been watching Nick Chavez who I enjoy very much and the host is Jane Tracy.   I have never seen her look so beautiful.  I like his products and also like his sense of humor.

Respected Contributor

@LOVEMYFURBABY wrote:

I have been watching Nick Chavez who I enjoy very much and the host is Jane Tracy.   I have never seen her look so beautiful.  I like his products and also like his sense of humor.

@LOVEMYFURBABY  I love Nick and his products.  His styling products make my fine, thin hair feel so much thicker.   Love him!

Trusted Contributor

Likewise, ladies! Love me some NC and his products that I have used exclusively for about a dozen years now. 

Always makes my day to see him here! 😊

Trusted Contributor

I also really enjoy Nick Chavez and Jane did look truly wonderful in the show this evening!

I tried his shampoo once, however, I am addicted to another brand so I just couldn't break away from that!  But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching his shows!! 

Honored Contributor

I saw Jane Treacy presenting the TSV. I did not like her hairstyle at all. I don't know whether it was same earlier with Nick Chavez. It was too big and looked very dated.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I saw Jane Treacy presenting the TSV. I did not like her hairstyle at all. I don't know whether it was same earlier with Nick Chavez. It was too big and looked very dated.

@suzyQ3  ITA. I wore my hair exactly like that in the 70’s.

Respected Contributor

I actually thought it looked great , mix it up , one day a lot of volume , the next a natural diffused look for the hot humid days. I like Jane especially when she has her jane's jam which i have talked about before ,she just makes me feel good. I know that sounds corny.

Respected Contributor

I saw Jane earlier in the day ...and when I saw her hair .. I thought...

Nick's around there somewhere .......

I have a short .. very spiky hair do and I love his Flocker ....

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I actually thought it looked great , mix it up , one day a lot of volume , the next a natural diffused look for the hot humid days. I like Jane especially when she has her jane's jam which i have talked about before ,she just makes me feel good. I know that sounds corny.

@MW in Iowa- What is Jane's Jam?

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa- What is Jane's Jam?

I think it may be the dancing she and the models and sometimes crew

do during Shoe Shopping with Jane ....