Honored Contributor

NICK CHAVEZ AND CANCER ON SHAWN'S SHOW

Shawn's Dare To Share show featured Nick C. and his s&c. Guess who appeared after so long? Nick had no poneytail,  looked a bit thinner and not as exuberant as usual.

He explained he had not appeared on Q because over the last year he had cancer and surgery and thankful for the thin hair he had left. He has a clean bill of health now and will be returning to Q.

So grateful that Nick is well now. Prayers are with him for continued good health and his always present positivity.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NICK CHAVEZ AND CANCER ON SHAWN'S SHOW

@Shanus   I saw the presentation and was so touched by his story.  He had a gorgeous head of hair.  He is so positive and grateful to be alive and well.   Prayers are going out for him from me too!!   I would love for him to syle my hair Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deleted.  Posted response in the wrong thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I just opened an Unzipped palette from Lorac.  This is the worst palette I have ever owned.  The colors are beautiful but the fallout is the worst.  I almost want to throw it out.

What does this have to do with the original post??

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54Nothing.  I posted in the wrong thread.

Honored Contributor

I wish the best of health to Nick. He is always so kind to everyone around him. 

Prayers sent.

Respected Contributor

The video is on item #A346834 for anyone that wants to listen. SOOOO happy he won the battle and is doing good, miracles happen every day. A'men!!! Yay Nick!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i posted about this too on the Comm Chat board. i had no idea he had been sick. very happy to hear he is doing well now. maybe he will grow out that beautiful long hair he had-over time. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Oh, my God, I just ordered products from Nick's website and I did receive them. God Bless Nick and help him get through this illness. I do stay loyal to Nick for most of my hair products, they are the best. 

Honored Contributor

As a 4 year cancer survivor I am always happy to hear of someone doing well after this diagnosis. I never watch Nick but glad he is doing well.