Super Contributor

Re: NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

All I can say is thank the heavens this scent is available today here in the super sizes!!!!! I've been stalking every day since I first bought it for the jumbos so by the end of the week they'll be residing happily in my bathroom!!!!! In case you can't tell I'm a big fan of this scent.....

Contributor

I'm glad you got yours' dal. Mine is on the way too!

Honored Contributor

Does this come in the body wash? I was with DH when I saw it and tested it. I loved it; he said I smelled "like a watermelon"! {#emotions_dlg.lol} I actually like MAC's summer fragrance, since BBW discontinued my favorite Sea Spray! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Frequent Contributor

I tried this at Ulta the other night. It smells beachy to me when I first spray/smell it. The dry down reminds me a lot of a fragrance from the 90's that I used to like, New West. I think both New West & Sea of Love smell like honeydew melon.

This fragrance does last. I sprayed it last night and I can still smell it the next morning. A little goes a long way.

Contributor

Sorry Dal, no 3 in 1 in any of the summer scents so far this year. I hope they will come out with them. I am stocking up on both sunshine grace and sea of love. I used to do the same thing with amazing grace when it was stronger. If they come out with the shower gel I will buy enough to last me until next year. Smile

Not applicable

I just wish Philosophy would bring back Inner Grace. I, too, am tired of these "fragrance of the month" scents. Inner Grace was so sophisticated and subtle, not like a Popsicle or a baked good.