Respected Contributor

NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

Just saw this listed on Macy's website, although it's not available for sale yet.

I've been pretty disappointed in most of the recent Philosophy fragrance offerings. The last one I actually liked was Sunshine Grace. I hope Ulta will have it in stock so I can take a whiff. The picture on the bottle is so cute, makes me yearn for the warm days of summer!!

The price is listed at $54.

philosophy sea of love gift set

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

Wow...another new fragrance...thanks for posting lmt!

I am with you, the last "new" fragrance that I liked was Sunshine Grace. I still have half a bottle left from last summer along with some of the body lotion. I hope they bring this back again this year. I will be interested to "sniff" Sea of Love. Post a review if/when you get to try it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Cindy

Respected Contributor

On 2/20/2015 FlyersGirl said:

Wow...another new fragrance...thanks for posting lmt!

I am with you, the last "new" fragrance that I liked was Sunshine Grace. I still have half a bottle left from last summer along with some of the body lotion. I hope they bring this back again this year. I will be interested to "sniff" Sea of Love. Post a review if/when you get to try it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Cindy

Yep, I'll definitely post a review if/when I get to sample it!

Regular Contributor

Seems like another riff on Falling in Love, probably with an ocean/citrus note to it. How many iterations of "Love" can there be?

Coty needs to start revamping the quality of the products they do have, and not creating a new fragrance every month. It's like throwing stuff against a wall to see what sticks.

Honored Contributor

It seems like they are coming out with nothing but fragrance, and who can keep up? Or afford it?

How about some new shower gels, and stop taking the old things away like Baby Grace, the spritzes etc. They say they aren't selling well? So throwing some new fragrances on the market for a few months is? I don't get it at all.

Respected Contributor

NEW by Vince Camuto: BELLA. It has peach overtones. Delicious. Found it at Dillard's this weekend.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I do like Sunshine Grace and Loveswept.

Respected Contributor

Another C o t y ""fragrance of the month"" entry. I will be interested to sea the reviews get it sea the reviews.

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 colliemom3 said:

It seems like they are coming out with nothing but fragrance, and who can keep up? Or afford it?

How about some new shower gels, and stop taking the old things away like Baby Grace, the spritzes etc. They say they aren't selling well? So throwing some new fragrances on the market for a few months is? I don't get it at all.

I agree. The core fragrances are so wonderful. Why do they want to flood the market with all these new fragrances every few months? If Baby Grace and Falling in Love disappear I am going to be terribly disappointed.
Contributor

Oh I can't wait. I am not a grace girl .. I love FIL and UC. I am glad they are expanding the love lines with out the floral.