Contributor

Re: NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

Went to Sephora to check out Sea of Love and I didn't really like the spray fragrance. I really liked the lotion though. I ended up purchasing a Beach rollerball and will use up my Amazing Grace whipped body creme. I can NOT purchase any more lotion lol!!!! I wish I could smell Sunshine Grace though. Is that only at QVC? Can't seem to find it on any other sites.

Super Contributor

Btw....I noticed this IS coming in a jumbo!!! The pic of it is up, but the item isn't available yet.....I'm definitely going to be stalking! Wore my sunshine grace lotion with it again today and got several compliments how good I smelled! Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

I still haven't seen this out yet.

Valued Contributor

BATH AND BODY WORKS for me. never disappointed with them. No more Philosophy ripping me off. I just LOVE Tova as well.

Contributor

Thank you for all of the reviews on this. Never in a million years did I think this product would peak my interest, but now it has. I hope my local sephora stocks it soon so I can smell it! Also hope I can find the gel somewhere (do they even offer one yet?) because I dont really need any new lotion right now. But an extra bottle of fragrance I suppose I could do with... Smiley Happy

I am a huge summer grace fan and am hoping they bring that back too! I want more things to mix with my Bobbi Brown beach this summer since I love it but it is a bit strong on its own.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/24/2015 islandgrrl said:

I was wandering through Nordstrom today and happened upon sea of Love. I think I like it. My favorite fragrance blend in summer is one spritz of Bobbi Brown's 'Beach' atop one spritz of Amazing Grace. sea of Love reminds me of that blend. Not as Coppertone smelling as Beach. A hint of floral instead. I'll be curious what others think.

(as you can tell I am terrible at describing fragrance)

I decided to try your Amazing Grace/Beach combo today after my shower. What a fantastic "recipe"! I never would have thought to mix them. I mix my Philosophy fragrances sometimes, but it really never occurred to me to incorporate other brands. I have a beach oil that I put in a spray bottle and it really smells nice with Amazing Grace. I smell good! Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Edited to add: I'm looking forward to smelling Sea of Love. I'll see if my local Sephora has it and ask for a sample.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Super Contributor

Hello, new here. Just this AM saw the summer scents of Philos. Haven't watched much lately and was excited to see these new scents. why oh why doesn't Philos. offer a sample set of fragrances?? sure this has been discussed before. AND with the new (to me) scents, I'd rather not order the giant size. any suggestions or comments? the new scents sound appealing to me.

Honored Contributor

Hi misspammie. They used to offer samples on Philosophy.com if you placed an order. I think they still do it off and on. Do you live near a store where you can smell the new fragrances? I try to do that now. I wish they would offer more samples or sample sets.

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Stargazer77 said:
On 2/24/2015 islandgrrl said:

I was wandering through Nordstrom today and happened upon sea of Love. I think I like it. My favorite fragrance blend in summer is one spritz of Bobbi Brown's 'Beach' atop one spritz of Amazing Grace. sea of Love reminds me of that blend. Not as Coppertone smelling as Beach. A hint of floral instead. I'll be curious what others think.

(as you can tell I am terrible at describing fragrance)

I decided to try your Amazing Grace/Beach combo today after my shower. What a fantastic "recipe"! I never would have thought to mix them. I mix my Philosophy fragrances sometimes, but it really never occurred to me to incorporate other brands. I have a beach oil that I put in a spray bottle and it really smells nice with Amazing Grace. I smell good! Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Edited to add: I'm looking forward to smelling Sea of Love. I'll see if my local Sephora has it and ask for a sample.

I'm so happy you tried it! Isn't it yummy?

Super Contributor

colliemom,,thank you