Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW fragrance ~~~~ Sea of Love~~~~

Islandgrrl, I just tried your combo of Beach & AG and I absolutely love it!!!! Thank you!!!!
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Occasional Contributor

Sea of Love lotion has been on the QVC site for at least a week...just enter in search bar and it will come up.
Frequent Contributor

I found this at Nordstrom , yesterday, the set was the best buy, $54.00 for 8 oz firming body emulsion and 2 oz perfume. The perfume sells for $48.00 alone.

It smelled like a breath of fresh air at the ocean. I really liked it . The only other fragrance I like from Philosophy is Fresh Cream..love that one. All the Grace items smell like a bar of ivory soap to me so I do not like them.

Joanne

Respected Contributor

I just wanted to add that I wore this fragrance for the first time yesterday. I used the body emulsion and the EDT. It lasted a long time compared to some of the other Philosophy scents.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

You all are bad. That is all I have to say!! ENABLERS!! When Beach perfume was mentioned, I was toast. Beach is my favorite fragrance. Sooooooooooooo. I went to Nordie's and ordered the set!{#emotions_dlg.blushing} Because you enabled me, I must tempt you a bit. If you order the set on Nordstrom online, there is a free gift with purchase from Philosophy. It is a bag with miracle worker eye cream, Purity made Simple and 3 other deluxe samples. I don't use the face wash, but will pass it on. There are also 3 free samples, which I chose Marc Jacobs dream perfume, MAC mascara, and Kate Sommerville eye cream.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Ooohhh that box is drawing me in as well. So beachy and dreamy. I'm a fool for good packaging when it comes to makeup and perfume. My curiousity has now peaked so I'm going to have to test smell this now.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2015 LeoGrl said:

Ooohhh that box is drawing me in as well. So beachy and dreamy. I'm a fool for good packaging when it comes to makeup and perfume. My curiosity has now peaked so I'm going to have to test smell this now.

It won't be long now. Soon you will be the proud owner of the Sea of Love Limited Edition Deluxe Set!!

Super Contributor

I'm here to let you all know I bought this scent w/o smelling it first (not a first for me...haha {#emotions_dlg.laugh}) but I bought it from dermstore since they're having a 20% off sale - I figured at least I would be out less $ if I didn't like it, plus free shipping. Anyway, spritzed a little on my left hand last night after ripping open the package and I pretty much instantly LOVED it!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} To me it smells quite similar to sunshine grace which is probably one of my very favorites, but it's stronger. Just that tiny spritz on my hand lasted all evening even through fixing dinner, doing dishes and I could still smell it on my hand when I went to bed!! Today I'm wearing it w/ sunshine grace lotion and the combo definitely works, but I plan to order the lotion from Nordstrom today. I hope they bring a jumbo of this here like the sunshine grace one I have from last year! Maybe I'm just lucky that scents last on me but this one definitely did!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 dal said:

I'm here to let you all know I bought this scent w/o smelling it first (not a first for me...haha {#emotions_dlg.laugh}) but I bought it from dermstore since they're having a 20% off sale - I figured at least I would be out less $ if I didn't like it, plus free shipping. Anyway, spritzed a little on my left hand last night after ripping open the package and I pretty much instantly LOVED it!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} To me it smells quite similar to sunshine grace which is probably one of my very favorites, but it's stronger. Just that tiny spritz on my hand lasted all evening even through fixing dinner, doing dishes and I could still smell it on my hand when I went to bed!! Today I'm wearing it w/ sunshine grace lotion and the combo definitely works, but I plan to order the lotion from Nordstrom today. I hope they bring a jumbo of this here like the sunshine grace one I have from last year! Maybe I'm just lucky that scents last on me but this one definitely did!!

Did it smell clean and beachy, I hope?

Contributor

I'm intrigued! Going to Ulta to check it out today. I bought/wore Summer Grace a few years ago. Sunshine Grace looks nice but I'm thinking based on descriptions that I might really like Sea of Love. I do love Bobbi Brown Beach but I never purchased it.