Honored Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

I'm excited for the new Isomers 4 Pur Matrixyl Peptide serum / cream combo for sure. But if the price is anywhere near that initial $178, I won't be getting it. Woman Sad

I'm willing to pay for quality ingredients, but I do have limits! I don't venture as high as the Perricone pricing range. That's not sustainable for me. And I don't invest in a fancy product without hoping it will be so great that I'll want to use it forever and ever.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Hello ladies! I really want the new Matrixyl combo( i think TTV?) and eye cream. But i do not want to order now since the price will change later tonight, i think.

Honored Contributor

Also would really like it if Isomers put together a good kit containing the Redensify 3D line.

Those products contain some great, rare ingredient combinations that support the Matrixyl peptide formulas. If you increase the collagen production in your skin, firming it up, it also helps to increase the fat pad. Makes it all look younger and better.

I am running low on my Redensify 3D lotion/cream, so I'm rationing it while I look for a good deal. I know Isomers has Redensify kits on their site, so I'd like to see more of those on Evine.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Manuella's 6 piece kit is back in stock, so it will probably be included in next week's shows at a lower price:

:Screenshot 2018-05-22 09.49.12.png

Evine's pricing games - This image has the kit at $100. Now says
Evine Price:$172.00
If Sold Separately:$292.00

Must Have Buy$ 119.99 
Save: $52.01 (30% off)

The "Must Have Buy" price Is higher than the original "Evine Price".  So the Evine Price is anything they want it to be!!!

Uggh Woman Tongue Sometimes the initial pricing when they 1st load the products/kits is the best, especially since in some cases it loads with free shipping 

Yup....my favorites in this kit are the glutathiosome & the deo dry. Have a stash of glutathiosome & auto ship on DD.  I ordered C-ferulic from Isomers when they had a summer special kit, better pricing than Evine has to offer. Just sayin....Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I'm excited for the new Isomers 4 Pur Matrixyl Peptide serum / cream combo for sure. But if the price is anywhere near that initial $178, I won't be getting it. Woman Sad

I'm willing to pay for quality ingredients, but I do have limits! I don't venture as high as the Perricone pricing range. That's not sustainable for me. And I don't invest in a fancy product without hoping it will be so great that I'll want to use it forever and ever.

Based on previous TTV price adjustments,  pricing might be between $130-140, hopefully lower! !!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

@ Linmo ~

Thank you for your reply.  I will check out the Serum.  Maybe both together would be better.  Hope the price goes down.  THANKS!

edited for nic spelling.

@Mistic, I seriously doubt they will lower the price of a Matrixyl 4 cream single, though they may of course!

I think they'll will keep the price at $70 as a contrast comparison point better promote today's TTV - The Matrixyl 4 SERUM and CREAM.

The TTV is a much better item for you to consider, and if I would HIGHLY recommend to get a duo of Isomers facial cleansers to use with this TTV. Isomers cleansers are super!

They have a few great configurations in the kits of two 8.12 oz bottles at VERY good prices. If you want me to, I'd gladly recommend one for you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are loading!!!

This one is coming home to me Heart wish the tool was bundled with the new eye serum, but it's including the Fast Lift Eye Serum. Woo-hoo Woman Very Happy

Current price is $69, free shipping

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece "Roll Away Wrinkles" Eye Treatment Set - 314-047

A girl can dream @Chi-town girl... I wish they had a 0.5ml of the new eye gel instead of the acetyl hexapeptide. Buyers at evine really need to up their game.

If the s&h is not high, I could do serious damage this visitWoman Wink Ideally I want to just wait until the anniversary shows, but these kits weaken my resolve....every item is usable although I am not big on beauty tools. Too lazy/forgetful to use them consistently. 

@FLGators @barefootwillow @sonechko @Linmo @Porcelain & all - I'm going to watch the 1p Beauty Experience show via live stream.

This 3p eye kit is listed for the show. Pricing is reduced to $48 + $4 shipping. The standalone tool is $35  + $5 shipping. I love the FLES serum Heart look forward to the presentation of the tool

Please post your thoughts, what's on your shopping list and any other good values that you see Heart Woman Very Happy 

Lol! I remember when Manuela presenting FLES (Fast Life Eye Serum) said - it is an UNDERWARE for your eyes! I laughed and always think of FLES in this way ever since!

I still have a bottle and a half of double size FLES and huge Acetyl Hexapeptide, I am not good using any "tools", so I probably skip that trio.

I am DEFINITELY getting:

The TTV on A/D

New Eye Gel Cream

Duo of Facial Cleansers on A/D (probably DD and All-in-One Duo)

Probably will also get "24-Hour Moisture Blanket" Cream Duo, I am low on Isomers creams and after straying away with other lines' creams for awhile my face is CRAVING Isomers EVERYTHING!

Trusted Contributor

Isomers body products are awesome. You don’t need to layer, just the serum & cream would be sufficient. Haven’t tried this particular set but 20% matrixyl for face is awesome!

ISOMERS Skincare 2-Piece Matrixyl-20% Smooth & Tight Body Set

- 314-059. 

32D89271-3975-47FF-9176-DBF404241389.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Based on previous TTV price adjustments,  pricing might be between $130-140, hopefully lower! !!

@Chi-town girl, This is a possible price I guesstimate also, though still hoping for less.... Now, someone told me there will be free ship on Evine CC, I did not see it so far and don't know where the person got the info from.

Trusted Contributor

Manuela 's kit went from $172 down to $119.99.  Maybe the matrixyl set will be the same.😀