Respected Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

@sonechko wrote:

@Linmo! That old TTV with Matrixyl 4 did not have another item in it besides 1.86 oz new Matrixyl, right?

That's right @sonechko.  It was just the serum.  The new cream retails for $70 on Evine and $75 CAD on the Isomers site.

Esteemed Contributor

Grrrrrrr.... Hate when TTVs go way over a hundred bucks! Still this is going to be a deal. Matrixyl 4 serum is an excellent product and does last awhile in 1.86 oz. I still have a bottle and a half from last time, but will go for this TTV, because this is a FIRST time we are getting Mat.4 serum in larger then 1 oz bottle. Besides I want to try a new Mat. 4 cream too.

I have couple of new fav creams now - Skinn Pep40, Elemis Matrix and curious about new Matrixyl 4. Love having all these great new choices!

Esteemed Contributor

I meant - a first time since Mat.4 intitial TTV debut. They only brought it in 1 oz since, with very high price too!

Esteemed Contributor

Lowered this serum's price already! ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size All-in-One Face Firming Serum 4.06 oz- 313-809 Celebration Price $ 97.99!  So it's about $24.50 per ounce. Great deal!
Esteemed Contributor

I promised myself no more skin care purchases until I used up the better portion of my stash.

So far, I'm holding.

I love Isomers, but I just got burned out on have so many brown bottles.  At 68, there is only so much I'm going to accomplish with lotions/potions.

When I'm ready to buy again, I'm certain there will be some new, revolutionary product Cat Happy

In the meantime, I'm continuing to work my way to the bottom of the pile of bottlles and jars.

Honored Contributor

Oooh I like this TSV. I already use the 4 Pur serum and like it. So a cream too? Awesome.

Just not sure how to combine my Skinn Pep 40 serum and cream with these. I know I want to continue using the peptide serums from both lines. It's a matter of duelling creams. Guess I could cocktail creams...Will have to give it some thought.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too have and love using Skinn Pep40. But I think I am going to alternate these creams - a week on each or day/evening. I do not like mixing creams from different lines.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I too have and love using Skinn Pep40. But I think I am going to alternate these creams - a week on each or day/evening. I do not like mixing creams from different lines.

@sonechko - good to see you Woman Very Happy look forward to seeing Manuela tmrw night Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Like-wise @Chi-town girl! Woman Happy Looking forward to watching the shows with new Isomers items!

Ladies, the Matrixyl 4 TTV is going to be offered on

SUBSCRIPTION! Yay!

Keep good stuff coming, hope the price is somewhat affordable. But we don't use much product in Isomers - little goes long way and this stuff really lasts. Not to mention that we have tons of everything else to use.....

Here is our beautiful scientist - Manuela Marcheggiani!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo @barefootwillow @Chi-town girl@sonechko I just received Isomers' email about the visit.  Manuela's 6 piece kit will include the newer glutathiosome plus product. The email didn't mention what the on-air prices will be, so I guess we'll find out tomorrow.   The first show is midnight EST tomorrow night, but she will be on the Evine Beauty Experience at 1 PM EST tomorrow.