Respected Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

Thanks for posting, @Chi-town girl.  I also think the Matryxl-4 set will be the TTV.  That's the 1.86 oz size of the serum so it should be a good deal.  There's a couple of new items on their website that won't be on the Evine shows next week:

Screenshot 2018-05-23 11.30.26.png

Screenshot 2018-05-23 11.30.45.png

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Linmo. I also see the new eye tool as a standalone on Evine without the 2 beauty items. Priced at $35

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are loading!!!

This one is coming home to me Heart wish the tool was bundled with the new eye serum, but it's including the Fast Lift Eye Serum. Woo-hoo Woman Very Happy

Current price is $69, free shipping

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece "Roll Away Wrinkles" Eye Treatment Set - 314-047

A girl can dream @Chi-town girl... I wish they had a 0.5ml of the new eye gel instead of the acetyl hexapeptide. Buyers at evine really need to up their game.

If the s&h is not high, I could do serious damage this visitWoman Wink Ideally I want to just wait until the anniversary shows, but these kits weaken my resolve....every item is usable although I am not big on beauty tools. Too lazy/forgetful to use them consistently. 

Honored Contributor

Current price $86 ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece Vitamin C Collection for Face & Neck - 314-058

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The new body serum. Current price $120

ISOMERS Skincare Matrixyl 20% + HA High Strength Peptide Body Serum 4.06 oz - 314-086

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are loading!!!

This one is coming home to me Heart wish the tool was bundled with the new eye serum, but it's including the Fast Lift Eye Serum. Woo-hoo Woman Very Happy

Current price is $69, free shipping

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece "Roll Away Wrinkles" Eye Treatment Set - 314-047

A girl can dream @Chi-town girl... I wish they had a 0.5ml of the new eye gel instead of the acetyl hexapeptide. Buyers at evine really need to up their game.

If the s&h is not high, I could do serious damage this visitWoman Wink Ideally I want to just wait until the anniversary shows, but these kits weaken my resolve....every item is usable although I am not big on beauty tools. Too lazy/forgetful to use them consistently. 

@FLGators - I use FLES, so this would be a good kit for me if priced well.

I'm also considering the standalone tool with the the standalone new eye gel-cream.

The only beauty tool that I use that is effective is NuFace. I leave it on the nightstand and use it 5x/week for approx 10 min. The Isomers eye tool is not costly so it's definitely worth a try! Look forward to seeing the presentation

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Manuella's 6 piece kit is back in stock, so it will probably be included in next week's shows at a lower price:

Screenshot 2018-05-22 09.49.12.png

@Linmo Ohhhh goodie!  I'm liking this one, would use everything in it.  Now hoping for a subscription on it and a great price.  Maybe throw out a reduced shipping or % off coupon.  Any idea on the TTV?  I've decided I will only buy kits this year.  I have a little bit of a board still, but the kits are just better for me.

ETA @Linmo:I am glad you got a screen shot of this!  Now it's priced at $172.  SO either the reduced price will be $100 or they are playing normal Evine pricing games.  I was really hoping that it would be reduced from the $100 price.

Honored Contributor

Current price $95, $7 shipping

ISOMERS Skincare Super Size Glutathiosome Plus Face Serum & Double Size 6xHA Moisture Mask - 313-686

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evine has a new Beauty brand - Bravon - new items posted under new arrivals in Beauty tab * I wish HSN would bring in some new Beauty brands*

Bravon's cosmetics are produced within rigid, cruelty-free standards, are paraben-free and have been composed using high performance, professional grade formulations. Bravon closely collaborated with industry-leading research and development professionals who have adjusted formulas and pigment percentages based upon application tests, clinical studies, product focus groups and consumer preferences. Produced in the United States and in Germany, Bravon's cosmetics has been created for women of all skin tones / types and offer color cosmetic options that work for all complexions - all with long wear product payoff and luxurious blendable formulas.    

Bravon Pascua's stellar reputation as an international make-up artist with over 25 years of experience has been validated by his personal dedication to artistry and product education. Throughout his career as an international makeup artist / international TV spokesperson, Bravon heard his clients' requests for high performance, artistry-grade cosmetics combined with trustworthy application techniques that are easy enough for anyone to follow and wear confidently. His collection was inspired by the women he has grown to know, love and respect across the globe.

BRAVON Luminous Skin Perfecting Foundation & Face Blender - 313-891

Regular Contributor

@Suebdoo  I noticed the same thing!  It will be interesting to see what the price is next week.