Respected Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

[ Edited ]

New products for the May Visit:

Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.24.08.png

Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.18.09.png

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - oh, how interesting - the eye tool! I tried to upload the image, but some technical issue.

From Isomers website - "Keep the device in the freezer at all times and enjoy the cooling and calm massaging effect on your eye contour area. Do not heat the device. Cleanse the roller with soap and water after use and dry thoroughly before placing in the freezer."

TY for posting! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

This sounds similar to the jade roller, interesting! 

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

New products for the May Visit:

Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.24.08.png

Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.18.09.png

@Linmo Thx for sharing. I thought the hair mask would be nice for my hair. I don't know if all this hair is new hair coming in or hair breakage. I checked out this product & looks like it has lots of cones in it. I thought they were bad for the hair?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Linmo - oh, how interesting - the eye tool! I tried to upload the image, but some technical issue.

From Isomers website - "Keep the device in the freezer at all times and enjoy the cooling and calm massaging effect on your eye contour area. Do not heat the device. Cleanse the roller with soap and water after use and dry thoroughly before placing in the freezer."

TY for posting! 

@Linmo & all - I was able to download the photo from the email.

I'm interested in the new eye serum and this tool. Glad her visit is not during the holiday weekend

Edited - dang the photo is linked to Isomers website so I deleted it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Manuella's 6 piece kit is back in stock, so it will probably be included in next week's shows at a lower price:

Screenshot 2018-05-22 09.49.12.png

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Manuella's 6 piece kit is back in stock, so it will probably be included in next week's shows at a lower price:

Screenshot 2018-05-22 09.49.12.png

@Linmo Ohhhh goodie!  I'm liking this one, would use everything in it.  Now hoping for a subscription on it and a great price.  Maybe throw out a reduced shipping or % off coupon.  Any idea on the TTV?  I've decided I will only buy kits this year.  I have a little bit of a board still, but the kits are just better for me.

Honored Contributor

New items are loading!!!

This one is coming home to me Heart wish the tool was bundled with the new eye serum, but it's including the Fast Lift Eye Serum. Woo-hoo Woman Very Happy

Current price is $69, free shipping

ISOMERS Skincare 3-Piece "Roll Away Wrinkles" Eye Treatment Set - 314-047

Honored Contributor

This might be a TTV. Current price $172

ISOMERS Skincare Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Serum & Oligopeptide-24 Cream Set - 314-043

Honored Contributor

The new eye gel-cream. Current price $35, free shipping

ISOMERS Skincare Pro-Barrier CICA Eye Gel-Cream 1.01 oz - 314-056