Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

@Suebdoo wrote:

Manuela 's kit went from $172 down to $119.99.  Maybe the matrixyl set will be the same.😀

Great observation @Suebdoo! Maybe TTV will be under $120 after all. I noticed that Manuela's kit is not offered on a Subsription program so far. I am not getting it this time anyways. I do not use couple products in it, and those I do use I have a healthy stash in supersize.

I do prefer nowadays to achive my goal getting products that are supersized and in duo kits, this way I am not getting the items I do not use and don't want.

Well, awhile ago when 5-6 pieces kits were dirt cheap it was different story, but now they offer very few large kits and they more expensive.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko-I have become more selective too. Just buy the essentials, no more hoarding. It’s really worked out well. Yes, I don’t get to slather it all over lIke I used to with the liters but my beauty routine is more streamlined now. 

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Manuela 's kit went from $172 down to $119.99.  Maybe the matrixyl set will be the same.😀

I hope you are right . I am thinking it will be probably be around $139-149,  matrixyl products have been expensive & this one has all 4!

Respected Contributor

@sonechko ~

Hey ~ Thanks for helping.  Are these the two Cleansers you like?

Duo of Facial Cleansers on A/D (probably DD and All-in-One Duo)

I can figure out the All-In-One (LOL)  But what is DD?  THANKS!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@sonechko~

Hey ~ Thanks for helping.  Are these the two Cleansers you like?

Duo of Facial Cleansers on A/D (probably DD and All-in-One Duo)

I can figure out the All-In-One (LOL)  But what is DD?  THANKS!

DD is Double Duty Cleanser.

All three Duo Kits have excellent cleansers in them.

One kit has two SAME cleansers - All In One,  another kit has - Double Duty and Daily Exfoliating Cleanser with Tea Tree Extract, and the third one - Double Duty and All In One Cleanser.

All three cleansers have two good size products and prices are great for all three. All three sets are offered on Subscription, meaning you will have them coming at the same price, and you can change a delivery date, durating and cancel at any time.

I suggest for YOU try the set with TWO DIFFERENT clensers, @Mistic.

They both have Double Duty and the second cleanser is different - either Exfoliating with Tea Tree Extract (more medicinal) and in another All-In-One, which is also exfoliating, but more Universal and more gentle then Tea Tree. You know your skin and probably the best choice would be

ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Double Duty & Daily Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each 312-057  Evine Price $ 35.00

The other one is
ISOMERS Skincare Skin Cleansing Essential Duo 8.12 oz Each - 314-045  Preferred Price $ 29.99.

I suggest for your to watch the video presentation under each of these two products and listen to Manuela, so you can pick the duo where second cleanser is best for your skin.
Double Duty is great cleanser in both of them items.

312-057- ISOMERS Skincare Bonus Size Double Duty & Daily Cleanser Duo 8.12 oz Each

Respected Contributor

ThankYou!!!  Will check out the videos.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are most welcome @Mistic! I am sure you'll see a great change in your skin just by using these cleansers regularly. They do much more then just cleanse - they make your skin to be younger and healthier again. They normalize skin and balance out many issues. These cleansers are first and the most important step in using Isomers products correctly.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I am much hoping that they put this visit's TTV on a Subscription order and cut it's price as close to a hundred dollars as possible, but think it's going to be still higher unfortunately.

@sonechko

Hey, how are you?

I wish we could go halfsies on these!  I want more of this Serum, but it is all the moisturizer my combo skin needs.  The Cream would be way over-kill for mel

Hope all is well with you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Today's Top Value $ 119.99
Save: $52.01 (30% off)
Respected Contributor

@sonechko@Chi-town girl@Mistic@FLGators@SuebdooLooks like the TTV is up at $119 + $6.99 shipping.  I don't think there is free shipping with Evine cc.