Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

[ Edited ]

I don't remember @Nightowlz, was it 6 or 4 additional deliveries? I know few people complained, why it's not a few years long autoship program, but they probably don't realize - Matrixyl is a very special ingredient produced by Sederma, and NOT Isomers Lab.

Isomers only get an "X" number of kilos of it in one year, and that's it. They make it into Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl 20%, Matrixyl Advanced, and now - this latest Matrixyl-4, that contains ALL of it's forms.

Isomers also formulates their other products with Matrixyl as an ingredient. So this product is not easy to come to us in it's pure form as this last TTV. I am very grateful with what I got AND on a few A/Ds.

Lol! I suggest you go back to your skin routine program @Nightowlz! If you are washing your face - you are already half-way there and done!

Don't want to spend much time applying serum after serum? No problem.

Line the bottles up, untwist the droppers and pour a drop of each into the palm of your hand and spread it evenly. Done. Takes two minutes.

The results in few days/weeks will inspire you to be doing this and loving every minute of it! Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Isomers is back on june 26th! I did do a double take....this feels like shopnbc days are backWoman LOL not complaining, if they return to shopnbc prices, i will be in shopping heaven!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd be thrilled if they keep the prices, but return to ShopNBC old shipping prices, free shipping days just because, and plenty of 10%, 15%, 20% and even 25% off coupons as often as they used to have, @FLGators! Woman Happy

And as if in a total fantasy-land, I would love to see them combine shipping when possible. At least for the multiple purchases on same day, from same category on the days of the visit. When they have those items in stock, and not back-order.

This would help us, buyers, tremendously, and would increase Evine sales a lot more.

But...... No!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I don't remember @Nightowlz, was it 6 or 4 additional deliveries? I know few people complained, why it's not a few years long autoship program, but they probably don't realize - Matrixyl is a very special ingredient produced by Sederma, and NOT Isomers Lab.

Isomers only get an "X" number of kilos of it in one year, and that's it. They make it into Matrixyl 3000, Matrixyl 20%, Matrixyl Advanced, and now - this latest Matrixyl-4, that contains ALL of it's forms.

Isomers also formulates their other products with Matrixyl as an ingredient. So this product is not easy to come to us in it's pure form as this last TTV. I am very grateful with what I got AND on a few A/Ds.

Lol! I suggest you go back to your skin routine program @Nightowlz! If you are washing your face - you are already half-way there and done!

Don't want to spend much time applying serum after serum? No problem.

Line the bottles up, untwist the droppers and pour a drop of each into the palm of your hand and spread it evenly. Done. Takes two minutes.

The results in few days/weeks will inspire you to be doing this and loving every minute of it! Woman Happy

@sonechko Just checked Evine & there are 6 shipments on subscription for the Matrixyl-4 starting next month.

I have tried her Matrixyl 20% & the Advanced but did not notice the difference using those as I have the Matrixyl -4.

Hope when this subscription runs out she has another one.

My skin does look better after getting back in to a routine.

I will keep it up.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd love to see them come back with the fabulous kits they offered .  The TTV 5 piece sets that made up a routine is what I basically started with.  They do still offer them, but at much higher prices.