Respected Contributor

Fable & Mane hair care products. Clean, free of sulfates & cruelty free etc. You can go on Sephora's website for what I think are good ingreds. Its for all hair types. Gets a 4.8 rating so from what I have read on Sephora & Fable Mane website interested me.                                    I got the Discovery Set which included: cleansing shampoo, nourishing conditioner & repairing mask. I also got the full size of the Pre-Wash Treament oil. I wanted the full size Shampoo but its always selling out quickly. Also its an india brand with a good cause for protecting wild life. Good also for you curly hair girls, fine, med. or thick hair! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW at Sephora for hair!

@Kabella Let us know what you think after you receive it.  I'm always looking for new sulfate free shampoos to try.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella , wahoo! Thank you Kabella. I have ridiculously thick hair. I know I should not complain because so many people suffer from thinning hair. Finally got my hair done last week and after 4 months of waiting. My stylist just couldn't believe the thickness of my hair. 

Respected Contributor

@lkat  Good Morning! It should arrive on the 18th. I will let you know if it works well for me.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  Good Morning & your Welcome! Did you make changes in those 4 months that improved your thick hair? I ask because your stylist was amazed that your hair was so thick. Oh, did you browse Fable & Mane on the Sephora site? 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  Good Morning & your Welcome! Did you make changes in those 4 months that improved your thick hair? I ask because your stylist was amazed that your hair was so thick. Oh, did you browse Fable & Mane on the Sephora site? 

@Kabella , no I did not make any changes with my hair in those 4 months. I have had thick hair since the day that I was born. My stylist is just surprised because I never show signs of thinning hair as I age. I am learning to appreciate it because so many women have the opposite problem. I did go over to Sephora to look at the selection. I am going to order the hair masque. I was just thinking that I need one and this one sounds wonderful.  Thank you for the recommendation. Their shampoo sold out so will give that a try when it is restocked. 

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  & @lkat  I was very impressed with Fable & Mane Shampoo & Conditioner. I washed my fine textured hair yesterday & Wow as a first impression it gave my hair volume while still maintaining moisture & it feels silky. I put the conditioner mid to ends & it added so much moisture. I air dryed it but it took longer than usual to dry because of the fantastic moisture retention! I have few hairs that are short at the base of my head that were always frizzy, no matter what I used when I wear my hair up but now they are so smooth. In general volume, moisturizing & shine & the divine scent! My hair was in good shape because I have not used leave-in products or heat for months but was so surprised with the volume!    When I use the pre-wash oil & hair mask, I will let you both know my thoughts as I don't want to use all that product at once lol!  Stay Safe HeartSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I looked at the lower ratings for the F&M stuff and people were complaining about the smell. Said it was like fake banana. Since I don't like bananas in any form and sure don't want to smell like them, I'm going to pass. People who like the smell seem very pleased by the products, though. The discovery kit for $20 is smart marketing.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  & @lkat  I was very impressed with Fable & Mane Shampoo & Conditioner. I washed my fine textured hair yesterday & Wow as a first impression it gave my hair volume while still maintaining moisture & it feels silky. I put the conditioner mid to ends & it added so much moisture. I air dryed it but it took longer than usual to dry because of the fantastic moisture retention! I have few hairs that are short at the base of my head that were always frizzy, no matter what I used when I wear my hair up but now they are so smooth. In general volume, moisturizing & shine & the divine scent! My hair was in good shape because I have not used leave-in products or heat for months but was so surprised with the volume!    When I use the pre-wash oil & hair mask, I will let you both know my thoughts as I don't want to use all that product at once lol!  Stay Safe HeartSmiley Happy

@Kabella, thank you for the great review. As I said previously, I love he mask. It's always nice to find a clean product line that truly works.

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

I looked at the lower ratings for the F&M stuff and people were complaining about the smell. Said it was like fake banana. Since I don't like bananas in any form and sure don't want to smell like them, I'm going to pass. People who like the smell seem very pleased by the products, though. The discovery kit for $20 is smart marketing.

@noodleann, I just started using the mask and definitely would not call it a fake banana  smell. It's more of a tropical smell with coconut mixed in also. I do like bananas so it would have to be pretty bad smelling for me not to like it. Lol!