Honored Contributor

NEW*******Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette*******

This product will be available for sale online on 7/12. It will be available in stores on 7/16.

What it is:
A palette with 12 smoky neutral eye shades, a double-ended brush, and a detailed lookbook with four chic looks.

What it does:
Sweep on popular smoky eye looks with Urban Decay’s Naked Smoky. Packed with all the essentials needed to create the perfect neutral smoky eye, it offers an array of shades, a double-ended brush, and a detailed lookbook that breaks down four amazing ways to nail any smoky look. The eye shadow pans offer a smoky, transparent base, the magnetic closure on the case prevents shadow from spilling your bag, and the full-size mirror makes it easy to get a sultry look whenever the urge strikes.

With a dozen alluring, smoky neutrals, including nine never-before-seen shades and three exclusives from past palettes, these shadows range from warm bronzes and dimensional grays to rich browns, gorgeous taupes, and a deep black. From mattes and satins to shades with sparkle, each shade in this palette features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, staying power, and blendability. The exclusive double-ended brush, with a tapered crease brush on one end and a smoky smudger brush on the other, makes application easy.

This palette contains:
- 12 x Naked Smoky Eye shadow in High (champagne shimmer micro-glitter), Dirtysweet (medium bronze), Radar (metallic taupe iridescent micro-glitter), Armor (metallic silver-taupe tonal sparkle), Slanted (light metallic gray), Dagger (medium charcoal micro-shimmer), Black Market (jet-black satin), Smolder (deep plum-taupe), Password (cool taupe matte), Whiskey (rich brown matte), Combust (soft pink-taupe), Thirteen (light beige satin)
- Double-ended brush
- Lookbook

What else you need to know:
The case and brush feature a cool, floating smoke effect, with “Naked Smoky” engraved in gunmetal foil.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW*******Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette*******

I want this

I will have this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

It's so pretty,  but I will never have an occasion to wear a smokey eye.

Honored Contributor

It was released last week on the Urban Decay site. I decided to pass on it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I love cats and I will also have this palette. I was at Ulta last month and the UD rep had one. It was so good! I mean, I love a smokey eye.