Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm curious about the hair mask.  For those that have used it how is it?  Anyone use the mask without using the other Skinn hair products?

I'm going to be out of town during this upcoming visit so anything I'm interested in I might have to order ahead of time and if shipping gets reduced ask for a credit later (hopefully you guys will post that there is reduced shipping). 

Right now I'm tempted by the mask/brush duo and the scalp revitalizing duo (I just bought that and paid $24 for one, so $36 for two seems like a pretty good deal.)

@sueinsf -

I am pretty sure the mask can be used with other hair products. Of course, Dimitri would say best results come from using only his products but, when products don't work with other brands, he is good to state that. 

I haven't used the mask enough to say how well it works. I do like the way my hair looks when using his products.

I'm also using a few other brands right now; I am under orders to use up all the shampoos/conditioners/masks that are sitting around with a bit left in the bottles/jars. I can't justify tossing them so I need to use them a few times a week or alternate brands weekly till they are gone. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @willdob3.  I'll be interested to hear your thoughts when you use the mask more.  And I hear you on using things up!

Honored Contributor

I'm looking for Trouble! Smiley Wink

I don't think I need/want the TTVs but I think I might get the Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set... 

...and maybe the Pure Pore Detox Cleanser & Overnight Treatment Duo. This is going to be a hard one to pass up since it has the new cleanser I want to try plus the Weekend Off cream that I like (but I admit I have other products to use up!).

I like the mostly matte shadows in the Santorini Sunsets Eye Shadow, Blush & Bronzer Palette w/ Posh Lip Gloss BUT I really don't need the blush, bronzer or gloss. 

Honored Contributor
@willdob3 I've been experimenting with the Poreless Cream this week and I really like the light consistency. I've been using the AM and PM pore serums where I've had a little sebaceous hyperplasia and they're really helping better than anything I've tried in the past, including Paula's Choice BHA9 treatment. I use the Pore Detox cleanser and skin vacuum mask a couple times a week there too.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm enjoying D's Rose Noir. It's the only product that almost makes my 11's and forehead wrinkles disappear.

I have enough 6X to last me a couple of years. Instead, I wish he would pick up, or Evine, some of the S&H. A 6.99 S&H is a big turn off.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

312-413

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Intense Hydration Mane Mask & Detangler Brush

Evine Price $33.00

This configuration is exactly what I wanted. Come to Mama!

@nycgrl thanks for starting the thread.

@Tique Love the mane mask/brush. I have it in my hair right now. I hope he offers the mane mask in a larger size without the brush. I would like another brush but than I will have 2 & won't need another one for a while.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I'm curious about the hair mask.  For those that have used it how is it?  Anyone use the mask without using the other Skinn hair products?

I'm going to be out of town during this upcoming visit so anything I'm interested in I might have to order ahead of time and if shipping gets reduced ask for a credit later (hopefully you guys will post that there is reduced shipping). 

Right now I'm tempted by the mask/brush duo and the scalp revitalizing duo (I just bought that and paid $24 for one, so $36 for two seems like a pretty good deal.)

@sueinsf I have only used the mane mask 3x so far along with his shampoo/conditioner, seal/shine & scalp revitalizer so don't know how well it works with other products. I think you will have results using it with or without the rest of the line. My hair looked better when I used it along with his other products vs using his products without the mask. I'm tempted to get the scalp revitalizer duo.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Nightowlz

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Tique wrote:

312-413

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Intense Hydration Mane Mask & Detangler Brush

Evine Price $33.00

This configuration is exactly what I wanted. Come to Mama!

@nycgrl thanks for starting the thread.

@Tique Love the mane mask/brush. I have it in my hair right now. I hope he offers the mane mask in a larger size without the brush. I would like another brush but than I will have 2 & won't need another one for a while.

@Nightowlz great to read your review. Thanks!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~