Trusted Contributor

These are the items up for the first show @11:00 p.m. - 6X lippie "gift with purchase".

Skinn Cosmetics - Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 11:00 PM ET
  • 311-925
     Evine Price $67.00
  • 311-921
     Gift With Purchase $0.00
  • 305-985
    Evine Price $39.25
  • 311-793
    Evine Price $55.00
  • 312-421
Trusted Contributor

Also, revitalizing scalp duo available - sorry having issues posting pics.  And the DWP Age Reset with the TRC is back.  There are some goodies Heart

Dazzlers - ready, set, ....

Esteemed Contributor

The gift w/purchase looks nice, watermelon. I don't recall seeing this one before. Plus, that's a $28 value for a gift! I now wonder if it is only with that one set or any purchase? Will wait & see what the prices change to when Dimitri is in town!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch much when he was on the last time but I do love and need more of his facial wipes.  I did order the Hydro-Vital serum and cream duo last time and I absolutely love it I am so glad I got it on auto-delivery now I have one duo product to use day and night and my skin loves it too.  I was using the Collagensis line for years but the Hydro duo takes the cake I hope they don't change a thing with that.

I still have a lot of Skinn products to finish before I order anything but if I can I will watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW SKINN ITEMS UP

[ Edited ]

312-413

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Intense Hydration Mane Mask & Detangler Brush

Evine Price $33.00

This configuration is exactly what I wanted. Come to Mama!

@nycgrl thanks for starting the thread.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

I love both that mask and brush. I got them last time he was on.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor
Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece BotaniLift Anti-Aging System w/ Line Filling & Volumizing Mask - 311-920
311-920- Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece BotaniLift Anti-Aging System w/ Line Filling & Volumizing Mask
If Sold Separately: $208.00
Evine Price $ 62.50

Hi there @nycgrl! I found this kit...new volumizing mask Woman Surprised I LOVE his 10 in 1 tinted moisturizer (in porcelain) it has been my easy go to all summer long with some LG powder! 

Watermelon lip 6 x balm @sommertime? Dimitri is a mind reader and a lil' devil lol I may have to get a kit just for that lol ( I will always use his fab cleansers and I will give my cousin the stem rejen elite since I still have OG ones)

I love his hair mask and that brush! I alternate his shampoo with my Theorie Argan (LOVE!) and the Tweak'd ones (Restore/Peaches/Above the clouds-which smells heavenly!)

Looking forward to seeing D again and if any other little surprises may pop up this week! Happy Fall Dazzlers!!! It is my favorite season of the yer and it is now here woo hoooooo!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

The gift w/purchase looks nice, watermelon. I don't recall seeing this one before. Plus, that's a $28 value for a gift! I now wonder if it is only with that one set or any purchase? Will wait & see what the prices change to when Dimitri is in town!

@sommertime - I'm wondering the same thing!

I need Dimitri to offer something I actually need...or better yet, want! "Wants" tend to be things like eyeshadow palettes. 

Respected Contributor

I'm curious about the hair mask.  For those that have used it how is it?  Anyone use the mask without using the other Skinn hair products?

I'm going to be out of town during this upcoming visit so anything I'm interested in I might have to order ahead of time and if shipping gets reduced ask for a credit later (hopefully you guys will post that there is reduced shipping). 

Right now I'm tempted by the mask/brush duo and the scalp revitalizing duo (I just bought that and paid $24 for one, so $36 for two seems like a pretty good deal.)

Honored Contributor

The Watermelon Lip Balm is for Breast Cancer Awareness month! Heart

311-921- Skinn Cosmetics Watermelon Lip 6X Balm