Contributor

Anyone get these?  I started last night using them and could not believe the amount inside the capsules.  Now, it was my first one and I thought, let me see how the next one goes.  It had to be about a small drop, very small drop.  Is that what it is suppose to be?  It says to use all over your face...geez, I could barely spread it on my left cheek. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It sounds to me like you got a bad one.  When Dimitri demo'd the product he had a lot more than a drop on his fingertips.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

It sounds to me like you got a bad one.  When Dimitri demo'd the product he had a lot more than a drop on his fingertips.

I watched the demos although I didn't purchase anything. Like JLF mentioned, there was a fair amount of product in every capsule Dimitri opened. He did specify this the contents of each capsule was only enough for the face and that, if you wanted to also use it on your neck and decollete, that you would need a second capsule.  

It does sound as though this was a dud capsule. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

it is really hard to get anything out of the tube. I carefully cut off the bottom of the tube and then slit up the side.  I put my finger in the tube to get all the product out.

Contributor

ok, so at least I don't feel bad....knowing that it is a small amount....I did try my second one tonight and there was enough to do whole face....last nights was a dud.  Thanks for the feedback!

Valued Contributor

@ottowatoo wrote:

ok, so at least I don't feel bad....knowing that it is a small amount....I did try my second one tonight and there was enough to do whole face....last nights was a dud.  Thanks for the feedback!

@ottowatoo I cut the tube where he showed and I had plenty to use on my face and neck and dec. I tried cutting the opposite end tonight and felt that I lost some on the counter so I will go back to the other way.
It is too soon to say if there are any results yet but I only had one more age reset in my stash so I needed that and I will use the Creme Revers as well.
On another thread Krissy_1968 said she had the same experience that I did with having plenty to use all over as well.. so I am not sure why others are not seeing the same.
Contributor

Dimitri said to cut the tube at the neck of the tube.  Don't just cut at the tip.  I have so much product in the tube that comes out perfect.  I have enough to use on my face and neck.  I have found them a little drying, but I will give them some time.  Hope this helps.