Honored Contributor

Called cable company & waiting to hear why new channel is distorted...not filling entire screen and picture stretched out vertically. Difficult to read print.

Anyone w/ similar problem?

Trusted Contributor

Yes....same issue here.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I have FIOS.  Mine is not distorted.  However, it isn't HD quality, although the picture does fil the screen.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW Q2 DISTORTED

[ Edited ]

It's not your cable company's fault. Q2 viewers may not be getting this channel in HD format and it makes for a standard formatted display. If you want to view it in a full-screen then you need to adjust the format in your tv display settings.

Most remote controls have a FORMAT button. When you press this button then choose the one that will make the channel appear in full-screen display.

@Shanus

Honored Contributor

@cancun08. Spectrum cable? Used to be Time Warner?

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@cancun08. Spectrum cable? Used to be Time Warner?

@Shanus

Yup.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

Re: NEW Q2 DISTORTED

[ Edited ]

I have had this channel since it was QPlus. Mine has always been distorted as it is not in HD with my cable company.

Super Contributor

I have DISH Network.  Same thing.  Noticed this stretch picture, vertical stretch, about a week ago.  Makes the models taller...     :-)

Esteemed Contributor

At some point during last night, no idea if it was before or after midnight I woke up with the tv on and saw Jane Tracy looking like she weighed 90 lbs and grew 5 inches taller. Someone else was on with her, think it was Susan Graver and I recall thinking they lost a ton of weight as well. Shut off the tv and went back to sleep. That's all I remember because I was more asleep than awake but must have been the same channel and same issue being discussed here.

Honored Contributor

I have been noticing this with the regular Q channel for a few weeks now, I have Xfinity, not watching in HD.