Super Contributor

Re: NEW Maybelline Color Tattoo shades

On 3/4/2014 PalmTree11 said:

Finally found these at my Walgreens! I picked up Sleek & Spice and Nude Compliment. Kinda bummed because they were $7.50 each and no coupon and BBB sells them for $5.50 but BBB was out. I would have picked up more if they were on sale.

Can you please describe sleek and spice? CVS didn't have any, but it looked pretty on the display? Is it matte or shimmer? TIA
Respected Contributor

Beauty-junkie, they are all shimmer this time. It's more tan than nude compliment, and I think it's slightly (barely!!) lighter than bad to the bronze on me, if you have that shade. Also not quite as shimmery, on me. There are several blogs with swatches now. Musings of a Muse and Nouveau Cheap are two great ones!!
Super Contributor

On 3/5/2014 FUTURE said: Beauty-junkie, they are all shimmer this time. It's more tan than nude compliment, and I think it's slightly (barely!!) lighter than bad to the bronze on me, if you have that shade. Also not quite as shimmery, on me. There are several blogs with swatches now. Musings of a Muse and Nouveau Cheap are two great ones!!
Thanks so much, I love shimmer! I just bought nude today(didn't open it yet), ordered barely beige(didn't get it yet), and love bad to the bronze. I'll check out the swatches too. Thanks again
Valued Contributor

I have seen them in my area only at Rite Aid so far.

Trusted Contributor

I want these! I'm checking CVS and Rite Aid today!

Super Contributor

On 3/6/2014 vaccinia said:

I want these! I'm checking CVS and Rite Aid today!

Tried CVS today and nothing, but found them at Walgreen's(not on sale).
Trusted Contributor

I finally found these at Walgreens this past weekend and I purchased Nude Compliment and Sleek and Spice. Unfortunately, they are way, way too frosty for me. It seriously looked like I was applying wrinkles to my eyelids! Made fine lines and wrinkles so much worse!

Anyway, I took them back.

Has anyone tried the lipstick that's part of the limited edition collection? I might go back and get one of those.

Valued Contributor

I'm late to this party, but I wanted to say that I'm running to CVS tomorrow and seeing what's left! I only have one or two of the Color Tattoo shades and I'm ready for more. Smiley Happy