Honored Contributor

Uh oh.  I may be in trouble to the tune of two of these.  That's almost a tongue twister.  

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW Lisa Eldridge Lip Gloss

Free Shipping.  I have $15 on Paypal but couldn't figure out how to apply it to the LE purchase Smiley Sad  I've done it 100s of times.  

Valued Contributor

Like to know how you can post pics etc. of a non QVC  brand, when the other day I simply responded to a question on here for a beauty product, put no pics on, only a link to the product, and my post gets booted. What gives?

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Like to know how you can post pics etc. of a non QVC  brand, when the other day I simply responded to a question on here for a beauty product, put no pics on, only a link to the product, and my post gets booted. What gives?

@KittySoftPaws - I'm thinking its because you posted a link.  No links are allowed.

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws 

It was the link.  BIG no-no.  Pictures are fine I guess.  I've posted 100s of them.  Pictures tell the story much better than words and many have mentioned they appreciate the photos.  

Valued Contributor

That makes zero sense considering pics are much more inviting, explicit, and forward, than a link. To me the photos should be the one thing not allowed. 

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws 

I agree but we don't make the rules.  I had the hardest time remembering to NOT post links.  Got me in a lot of hot water.  I even copy/pasted some info for someone that was looking for help and the word "the" was hyperlinked in the paragraph.  I got put in time out for like 10 days!  But that was after more than one instance of forgetting about the ban on links.  I wish more people would post photos when talking about products.