Honored Contributor

Re: NEW LOOK FOR SHARON OSBORNE

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

On my monitor the second grey color looks dull & drab compared to the whiter one.

The new color Sharon is wearing Is not f flattering on her at all.  She should have stuck with the original white color.

Jane Fonda, on the other hand, would look much better in Sharon's new warm color gray.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I agree @ECBG on the auburn hair.  Looking at the comparison pictures, she is a beutiful woman....loved the auburn hair and her face looked natural and pretty.  If she is happy with the changes in the "after" pictures, then I'm happy and support her. 

@phoenixbrd I think the level of red Sharon always used always looked harsh on her.

@ECBG   I agree that a softer more natural shade of red would have looked nice too.

Nah, I don't agree.  Sharon's natural hair color is dark brown.  She looks better in cool colors.  Her hair was never " red". She always wore a brownish burgundy color.  Burgundy is a cool color.

She would look awful in a warm red color.  She also doesn't look all that great in her new warm gray color.  The whiter shade she has last week, which was a cool color is much more flattering.

You gotta be careful with hair colors and pay attention to get the right shade that goes with your skin tone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Maybe just maybe she is trying to decide what shade she likes better. No different if we changed our color and did highlights, we would have to decide light or darker. Because Sharon is a public figure should she be judged.....No!

@Naturesbeauty  - This is a beauty form and Sharon is a celebrity and we are discussing her hairstyle/color.  No one is judging her as a person and I haven't noticed any mean or rude comments.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Sharon Osbourne Debuts White Hair on The Talk, Reveals Ozzy's Reaction to New Look

This is SO MUCH better!!

I don't know why everyone was loving that stark white color but this is much softer and better with her skin tone.  I also like the cut on her too....very flattering & uplifting!

I agree that the second color much better than that stark white.

But I'd go with those who think a lighter auburn would really be good. 

Honored Contributor

I actually liked her darker hair, thought it suited her.

But I haven't seen her in a long while, maybe it doesn't work well for her any longer.  My stylist has said that our skin tone does tend to change as we get older and colors that worked before may not work in later years.

Super Contributor

I think she had her eyes/brows lifted? Hardley recognized her, but I think she looks great!

Kelly & Sharon look more alike now with them both having grayish/purple cast or just gray hair.

Happy to see older ladies are confident enough to have whatever hair color they want.

Now we just need Ozzy to get better! Rock On!

Spoiler
Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

I agree @San Antonio Gal when she came out with the new color they announced it, and she came walking out. She is well aware people will be giving their critique. She is  public figure, and it goes with the territory. You are right not one person was mean spirited.