Trusted Contributor

NEW House of Caspara by ISOMERS bath and body

[ Edited ]

Vanilla Cashmere Wood: Key notes of Tonka bean, cacao, vanilla, dry fruits, and cashmere wood to impart a warm and grounding experience for the mind and senses

* THESE TWO SCENTS HAVEN'T BEEN LISTED YET.

* - Egyptian Dragon Honey Amber: Imparts notes of rose and jasmine, kissed with base note of woodsy musk; floral, fresh and grounding to excite the senses with an uplifting experience

*- Eucalyptus Menthol: Eucalyptus and menthol scent

hocasp1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW House of Caspara by ISOMERS bath and body

[ Edited ]

I'll have to post the other new items later. Uploading to this site can a pita somethings.  Ha! Smiley Happy  Take a look at HQ for the rest. Very exciting! 

Esteemed Contributor

Here is a PERFECT companion for these feet treatments! On sale. WATCH THE VIDEO to see how great this works to make it easy caring for you aching feet!

Still at 20% off

002-590

002-590
Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber Deluxe
$ 14.99 Preferred Price
Was $30.00 | (50% off)

Respected Contributor

@sonechko @BdBettyB It looks like there is free shipping along with the 20% beauty right now in case you want to pre-order anything.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@sonechko @BdBettyB It looks like there is free shipping along with the 20% beauty right now in case you want to pre-order anything.  

YES!!!! I just bought a bunch of SSC on sale + a true 20% off and free shipping with HQ card!!!!! And saved almost $40.00. Amazing!    I'm thrilled! 

Serious Skincare Super Sativa Cannabis Seed Facial Oil Concentrate 1 oz

Serious Skincare Manubis Mankuka Honey & Hemp Facial Cleansing Concentrate

Serious Skincare Ultra-Mare Skincare Trio w/ Metallic Makeup Bag

Serious Skincare Take 2 Bouncy Gel Body Cream 6.7 oz

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Thank you @Linmo for posting this ! Woman Happy

I just re-did my order because of your post. I bought about an hour or so ago and there was no free shipping yet. Now I got it free with a new order!

Only feet scrubber we can't cancel - goes into processing instanteneously. Looks like we ordering it from another company, not ShopHQ.

Great savings between 20% off and free shipping, not bad!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

Thank you @Linmo for posting this ! Woman Happy

I just re-did my order because of your post. I bought about an hour or so ago and there was no free shipping yet. Now I got it free with a new order!

Only feet scrubber we can't cancel - goes into processing instanteneously. Looks like we ordering it from another company, not ShopHQ.

Great savings between 20% off and free shipping, not bad!

Not bad at all! No mater what a few say. There are real deals at SHQ at times. Just great!

Trusted Contributor

I would have bought the new House of Caspara but it isn't on sale just yet. I have the other 3 piece bath set and love it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I would have bought the new House of Caspara but it isn't on sale just yet. I have the other 3 piece bath set and love it. 

I did not buy H of C previous body set as of yet. But I wanted it. Tonight I took a bath with Isomers older Goddess Body Treatment and I tell you - my skin is like silk and body feels so good!

So I decided not wait till visit price kicks in, and use 20% promo while I can.  You know @BdBettyB - we can call in for a price reduction, right? 

I ordered body Trio, and two of Foot Duos in difference scents. PLUS a foot scrubber - it looks so good on the video. A perfect partner to Isomers foot treatment. Well, video under the product shows exactly how great it is to have this little helper!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
316-190 In three different scents

316-190
House of Caspara by ISOMERS Miracle Foot & Heel Repair Duo 8.12 oz Each (Choice of Scent)
$ 40.00 ShopHQ Price

•  
      • Free shipping on every Beauty item in your cart when you purchase $75+ of Beauty in a single transaction using your ShopHQ Card†. Exclusions Apply. Offer Ends Jan. 19.
  • Color: EGYPTIAN DRAGON HONEY AMBER
    • VANILLA CASHMERE WOOD
    • EUCALYPTUS MENTHOL
    • EGYPTIAN DRAGON HONEY AMBER