Honored Contributor

Yes, finally new emojis with grey hair! Check it out. About time.

Honored Contributor

👩‍🦳 and 👨‍🦳.....

Honored Contributor

where are the emojis located?

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

where are the emojis located?

@CherryHugs  I read about it somewhere and found them listed with other people’s faces. When you tap on each, you can choose the complexion shade.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to be stupid lol but do you mean from your cell phone or on the box here that you type in? I dont use my phone for online things. But on here I only see the icons that are in the area where at the top of this box the smile face is. They need new ones here!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Sorry to be stupid lol but do you mean from your cell phone or on the box here that you type in? I dont use my phone for online things. But on here I only see the icons that are in the area where at the top of this box the smile face is. They need new ones here!

@CherryHugs, they’re specific to your device (or in some cases the software version, browser, or platform).   Unfortunately, QVC has never updated the archaic emojis packaged with this forum software on their toolbar.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

@CherryHugs, they’re specific to your device (or in some cases the software version, browser, or platform).   Unfortunately, QVC has never updated the archaic emojis packaged with this forum software on their toolbar.

@dooBdoo   I’m on my IPad. When I go to all my emojis, they’re there...new.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

I have them on my iPad too.

👵🏼🤵🏼

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@CherryHugs wrote:

That’s what I’m using, too, @Shanus!   I think they introduced these particular new ones this year (maybe with iOS 12.x).   It’s fun seeing their additions and enhancements, isn’t it! 

😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

From Apple’s 10/2/18 news release:

”...More than 70 new emoji will be coming soon to iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac, including new characters with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, a new emoji for bald people, more emotive smiley faces and additional emoji representing animals, sports and food.

The new emoji are available in today’s developer and public beta previews of iOS 12.1, and will be available in upcoming software updates for iOS, macOS and watchOS... “

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/10/apple-brings-more-than-70-new-emoji-to-iphone-with-ios-12-1/

😍