Honored Contributor

I’ve checked online, during presentations and with CS. There is no choice of heat settings. What!?!?! Need a heat glove? No thanks.

Frequent Contributor

Re: NEW CALISTA THERMAL BRUSH

I could probably deal with using the glove but I wish there were different heat settings too.

Honored Contributor

That brush has infrared heat. Imo, that is not a good thing for hair.

Respected Contributor

I was really considering this as I have been fruitlessly searching for a tool for second-day hair, but think I'll wait after reading comments.  I wish it had heat adjustment - I don't go over 320 degrees and I believe they said this was 360, a bit too hot for my hair.  I'll wait and read reviews.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a brush with these same kind of bristles from Aldi's a few years ago.  It actually had 3 different brushes you could swap out but the only one I ever used was the head that is just like the one on this TSV.

Yes it gets very, very hot and you have to be careful not to touch the barrel or you will burn yourself.  My brush has a high and a low setting. That's it.

I think Calista did a product like this before didn't she?  

Esteemed Contributor

No heat adjustment?  That's dumb & dangerous..........probably just cheaper to manufacture.  I tried 2 of her products and called them junk.   Don't even watch/listen to her over promises.

Respected Contributor

Revlon puts out a hair brush like hers but Revlon's seems better. It has really good reviews, can get it anywhere and is $59.00. Go to youtube and watch the reviews on it.  Calista seems to get  on the bandwagon on what is popular but her products from what I have purchased haven't been that good and over  priced.