Esteemed Contributor

It's new and there's a lot of tweaking to be done to make it look like something professional. It's not more professional now than a Youtube.

Just like the Q, there's a whole lot of show going on w/o much product information.

Elise interrupts the demonstrater by applying the cosmetics to herself and wants more attention than the professional.

There's lot of improvement, but like Q Plus, they don't go far enough to make it a big success and just let's it fly on a wing and a prayer.

Honored Contributor

I am still hoping we eventually get this channel. I only watch beauty shows on QVC so this will be right up my alley. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am still hoping we eventually get this channel. I only watch beauty shows on QVC so this will be right up my alley. 

@HappyDaze It's available to watch live on your computer.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze It's available to watch live on your computer.

ah yes, I know @JeanLouiseFinch but my internet connection isn't very good up here in the mountains. We have line of sight internet, meaning we use a dish that is aimed towards a tower about 20 miles away and if it is too foggy or it is windy and the trees blow in back and forth (almost daily lol)  it interrupts the internet. So watching videos online is virtually impossible and downright frustrating. It takes a half hour to get through maybe 5 minutes of video with all the buffering and stuttering. 

Contributor
What channel is Beauty IS on Direct TV?
Valued Contributor

Channel 318

Occasional Contributor

no i like her.  its the young women who are reps

Occasional Contributor

no i love her.  it is the very young reps for the beauty products

Occasional Contributor

What movie channel was it. I too have an issue seeing Beauty IQ. AND calling in, if you can finid the number _+_ item numbmer!!, sometimes they don't even help you out of the phone to order..... grrr.

A lot of  host have been on. Beside Elyese Ivy & Alberti, Courtney, Sandra & a lot of others have been hosting BEauty IQ. I'd like to get the steals, If i saw them.... The 1 I did get was the "Korean make up- the 2 sisters"(I can't remember the name, but their products are great!!)

Anyway, I feel your pain

Aggravating!

Spoiler