Honored Contributor

NEW BEAUTY ON BEAUTY IQ BUT NOT QVC

I can only watch Beauty IQ on my IPad...like many others, my cable provider doesn't have that channel available. 

If the Q had done their research and knows this, why put new and up and coming makeup/skincare that a lot of us can't watch? I don't check Beauty IQ programming because it's difficult to see full presentations on a small screen. I may catch, only by chance, the last 5 minutes of an hour presentation.

Please introduce all new makeup and skincare brands on both channels.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEW BEAUTY ON BEAUTY IQ BUT NOT QVC

@ShanusNeedless to say, we have no idea why they do it, but if I had to guess why I'd say they're trying to target different groups and they are tracking their sales to see what sells best where.

We each know what we do, but the closest thing I get to "tracking" happens here in the forums where we occasionally see patterns, but I certainly never know how big those patterns really are.

I don't care where they show new beauty -  I buy only skincare from QVC's beauty offerings and right now not even much new of that because I have what I'm using on AD and probably don't want to consider new until summer 2018 or even later.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ShanusNeedless to say, we have no idea why they do it, but if I had to guess why I'd say they're trying to target different groups and they are tracking their sales to see what sells best where.

We each know what we do, but the closest thing I get to "tracking" happens here in the forums where we occasionally see patterns, but I certainly never know how big those patterns really are.

I don't care where they show new beauty -  I buy only skincare from QVC's beauty offerings and right now not even much new of that because I have what I'm using on AD and probably don't want to consider new until summer 2018 or even later.

Not purchasing either, but found the choice odd.

Honored Contributor

If you have a smart tv then you can watch BiQ on the web. Smiley Happy