Trusted Contributor

NEW - Active Argan Seven Plus Calming Oil Drops

[ Edited ]

The regular price is $75.00 but I'll bet maybe $39.99 or $34.99 when the shows are live. 

aa7p.jpg         Ingredients

Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (*Specially-Ozonized Organic Argan Oil), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Ananas Sativus Fruit (Pineapple) Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavander) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranade) Fruit Extract, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Rose Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Tocopherol (*Gmo-Free Vegetable Vitamin E), Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW - Active Argan Seven Plus Calming Oil Drops

I have so much of Josie's products and love them.  What exactly is this one supposed to do that the others don't?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I have so much of Josie's products and love them.  What exactly is this one supposed to do that the others don't?

It's brand new  so I looked it up the Active Argan listing on SHQ. 

Calming Drops Benefits

• For most skin types
  • Contains patented Activated Argan Complex - Preserves the nurturing properties of Argan oil. Extends and elevates its ability to hydrate and visibly improve the appearance elasticity and skin collagen
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Contains botanically based ingredients - Reduce the look of skin ruddiness. Helps to soothe skin to promote hydrated looking skin long term
  • Contains Turmeric and other powerful antioxidant ingredients - Scavenges free radical to reduce the visible effects of environmental aggressors
  • Visually improves radiance and tone.
  • Soaks the skin with hydration - Skin appears supple and smooth with rejuvenated bounce and vitality
  • No added fragrance
  • Scent - Botanical
  • Consistency - Liquid
  • Glass bottle with dropper
Respected Contributor

BdBettyB:  Thank you.  I think this is the first serum she has had that addresses elasticity which I am interested in.  I am definitely going to try this once it is available.

Respected Contributor

I just looked this up.  I thought this was a Josie Maran product so I will pass.  Josie's Argon Oil products work on me and I love them and I especially love the fact that they are cruelty free.

Regular Contributor

This one is cruelty free as well
Regular Contributor

Lavender is irritating to my skin