Honored Contributor

@Daisypap,  Stick with Jo Malone.  She offers so many different scents.  I love her Pomengranate Noir, Blackberry Sage and others.  Prices have gone up but so has everyone else.  I would not consider the TSV.  That is H. Slakin's wife he sells candles that are not that great.  I am a Jo Malone and Laura Mercier gal for my scents.   Cat WinkHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I ordered a nest sampler a few months ago and I thought their scents were gosh awful. I couldn't return it fast enough! 

Valued Contributor

Its a good way of sampling NEST perfumes. I LOVE Dahlia and Vines and it has become my goto perfume. Like all of the scents in the TSV. The one scent wish was added is their Paradise scent. Its my second favorite after D&V. Think it would make a fun gift for someone. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks KatCat - Good advice.  The last thing I need is more fragrance.  I will skip this one and stick with my Jo Malone.  Plus, I hate to buy fragrance without smelling it first! 

Honored Contributor

I tried them at Sephora and didn't care for any of them.  They were much to strong for me.

Honored Contributor

not a fan—-too strong for me especially the indigo—threw that nasty thing away.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

It's a very good deal.  As someone else mentioned,  if PARADISE were in it I would have considered purchasing.  The MF is a little too heavy for me,  I much prefer the MF Soliel.  Indigo is okay as is Citrine.  I still have many Nest sprays and dabbers and just purchased a large Paradise, so I'm passing on this one.  Wish they would do a TSV of the diffusers.  There are some truly beautiful fragrances.  The HOLIDAY fragrance would have been perfect this time of the year.  It's such a gorgeous fragrance.  That one and the Grapefruit are my favorites, but there are others too that are quite nice.

@nyc1 I too would love to see the diffusers, and their candles......Their home fragrance line is fabulous!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I received a sample in one of the beauty kits (Midnight Fleur) and couldn't throw it in the trash fast enough.  Horrible.  

I buy body spritz for when I am going to the gym or just out to the store and I wouldn't even keep this fragrance for that.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1

omg I have the Holiday one right now and wanted to post about it.It is soooo wonderful..

Actually I was sitting here typing,wearing her  MF perfume and it mixed (in the air)  with the holiday diffuser and WOW it smells wonderful  <3 

@CANDLEQUEEN

Amazon has all of them on subscribe and save (like auto delivery only better.lol)

Esteemed Contributor

So I looked at all of the Nest fragrances on QVC's website and there isn't one Nest Paradise in the bunch. Too bad as it's the only Nest fragrance that I really like. Black Tulip is ok but I wouldn't repurchase it.

I'm also done with rollerball fragrances as I had one leak when I was flying and about 1/3 of a bottle of Nest Paradise leaked out of the top. Just try cleaning that up with napkins when you are in your airline seat! It's a good thing that is not a heavy fragrance and that it disappates quickly.