Super Contributor

I got an advance email that the Eau de parfum, body cream, and travel sizes will be the TSV in either midnight fleur or dahlia and vines...for under $110.  Available on auto delivery.  I haven't smelled either scent and hope someone can give me feedback on them.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

You will get a variety of opinions, as is always the case with fragrance.

I have tested all the Nest perfumes and have not found one that is bottle-worthy. The Midnight Fleur is much too heavy for me. Dahlia and Vines is okay.

Just a personal thing: I buy only perfumes, not matchingbody cream or lotions or anything else. I don't wear the same scent every day, so I prefer unscented body products that won't interfere with the particular scent I choose, which is why I avoid bundles like the TSV.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: NEST TSV 12/14

[ Edited ]

I smelled them all at Sephora and didn't like any of them.  I like very few fragrances, though.  The dahlia fragrance was the best, though not something I would wear.  I only wear Calvin Klein Eternity Moment, and none of them smelled like that.  Nest fragrances had almost a greenery smell mixed into them that's not like traditional perfume. 

Would it help for you to say what fragrances you like and see whether readers can tell you how the Nest fragrances compare with what you like?

Occasional Contributor

I personally use the Mignight Fleur, and get alot of compliments on it. To me it is worth the price, since this is a pricy scent. I do agree, it is a heavy scent, but as long as you apply it lightly, it is heaven. I got the One Time Only Last month, and have been using the bosy wash, and that is very nice also.

Valued Contributor

Not really interested in this TSV but its good to see QVC doing a beauty brand TSV that isn't one of their typical brands. 

Honored Contributor

Midnight fleur wasn't the best and no, my husband didn't like it either despite the vendor's claim men love it. I do like the dahlia and vines one a little better but I don't have any interest in getting a full bottle or any other ancillary products of those scents.

Super Contributor

Sorry, the TSV is actually on Tuesday, 12/15.  I love pure grace. I do wear Tova and get tons of compliments, but I don't smell it on me.  I lean towards the clean scents.  

Respected Contributor
It's good to see scents offered other than Philosophy, however, I have tried the Nest scents in Sephora and don't like any of them either, just like Philosophy. I prefer to stick to my few favorites that don't give me heafaches.
Respected Contributor

If you like warm, spicy scents you will prefer Midnight Fleur.  If you like clean, floral scents you will prefer Dahlia and Vines.  

My go to fragrance is Amazing Grace body emulsion.  

I personally prefer Dahlia and Vines over Midnight Fleur.  If you have smelled Amazing Grace I would say it leans toward clean whereas D&V leans toward floral.  My opinion of course.

I have rollerballs of Dahlia & Vine and Verde.  I find myself going to Verde more often.

Frequent Contributor

I don't like either of the scents offered in the tsv.  From philosophy I only like Pure Grace and Fresh Cream, I just cannot handle the rest of them.  If you are sensitive to fragrance I do not think you will be in love with either of the scents offered in the tsv.  Midnight Fleur is very heavy, smells too sweet when initially applied, then kind of smokey, dries down to a powdery scent but not light at all.  The wear on midnight fleur lasted for more than eight hours on me, I swear I could still smell it even after I showered.  Dahlia & Vines is floral, not over powering but floral, reminds me of a lighter version of Dior's J'adore, I think that if you like Philosophy's Amazing Grace you will like this one.  I tend to get sick from fragrances that are too sweet or flowery but I was able to tolerate Dahlia & Vines better than Midnight Fleur, I just wanted to love it and I let the fragrance change on me for hours but I still didn't like it.  The only two fragrances that I like from Nest are Indigo and Verde.  Indigo is initially a warm scent of berries or it could be the fig, then it dries down to a beautiful dreamy, clean scent, I just can't describe but I love it, can't stop smelling myself when I wear this.  Verde is fresh although I believe it smells a little masculine at first, it dries down to a nice clean feminine scent, that I enjoy.  I was really looking forward to this tsv, so disappointed Indigo isn't one of the choices.