Honored Contributor
The most exotic scent. Moroccan Tea!! Mm swirls sweet dreams somewhere between India and Egypt. Thank you for bringing this incredible scent into my life. Bonus rollers Midnight Fleur and Dahilia Vines sweet treats. Gifting to DD.
Valued Contributor

I received A279081 NEST Fragrances 5-piece Eau de Parfum Starter Kit last week. I fell in love with Indigo as well. The Dahlia & Vines is also nice if you're into florals. They will make nice stocking stuffers but I'm keeping Indigo for me, love it.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

I just wish their fragrances would last on me.  The only time I can smell anything is while I'm spraying it on.  Nothing after that.  Also very expensive IMO.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

INDIGO is one of my favorites. The fragrance seems to last a long time without being overpowering. I am loving this line of fragrances. I also loved her husbands (Harry Slatkin's) line of candles. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

INDIGO is one of my favorites. The fragrance seems to last a long time without being overpowering. I am loving this line of fragrances. I also loved her husbands (Harry Slatkin's) line of candles. 

On point!! To everything you said. 😍
Trusted Contributor

I bought the full size Indigo plus the two roller-balls, as well. I love Midnight Fleur, but Indigo smells like grass to me - awful. Dahlia is a pure floral which I did not like at all. Unfortunately, I will return, but hopefully, can get something else in Midnight Fleur. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Sweet Serenity I agree.  Indigo is truly a unique fragrance to me. Thankfully it does last a few hours. Dahlia, which is one I use even more often, fades within 30 minutes or so. Citrine is another that I wear. 

I just don't understand why some companies seem to struggle making perfumes with staying power. Maddening. 😒 I look forward to some new Nest products for the holidays.