Super Contributor

NEED HELP REPLACING SKINN SERUMS WITH ISOMERS

[ Edited ]

This is purely economics...starting to run out of Skinn Serums & No kits or lower prices in sight! I am mid 60s with normal to dry skin. Have tons of Pep40 moirsturizers either face or body so no need for that suggestion! Want to get items during Evine Isomers shows.

I currently use Skinn Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Age Reset Serum daily & 2 drops of Youth Catalyst: A-Cellerate Conjugated Retinol Concentrate for eye, face & neck 2-3X per week.. (Followed by Pep40 moisurizer)

I also use Neck Amour Define followed by Neck Amour Rich Protein & Probiotic Leave on Neck Mask 1X daily.

In addtioin I use both Skinn Cleansers Sulfate Free AM & Olive & Enzyme PM.

Derma Peel 2X per week in addtion to other masks or treatments.

I need an Isomers serum/serums/treatments for the Age Reset/Retinol & Neck Amour Define & Neck Mask.

Like Skinn, Isomers has so many options that I need @sonechko or other knowledgeable Isomers member to suggest options or replacements for my current Skinn serums.

Thanks in advance for all your help with this.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEED HELP REPLACING SKINN SERUMS WITH ISOMERS

@wenfen wrote:

This is purely economics...starting to run out of Skinn Serums & No kits or lower prices in sight! I am mid 60s with normal to dry skin. Have tons of Pep40 moirsturizers either face or body so no need for that suggestion! Want to get items during Evine Isomers shows.

I currently use Skinn Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Age Reset Serum daily & 2 drops of Youth Catalyst: A-Cellerate Conjugated Retinol Concentrate for eye, face & neck 2-3X per week.. (Followed by Pep40 moisurizer)

I also use Neck Amour Define followed by Neck Amour Rich Protein & Probiotic Leave on Neck Mask 1X daily.

I need an Isomers serum/serums/treatments for the Age Reset/Retinol & Neck Amour Define & Neck Mask.

Like Skinn, Isomers has so many options that I need @sonechko or other knowledgeable Isomers member to suggest options or replacements for my current Skinn serums.

Hmmmm that's going to be an interesting challenge because the Age Reset serum is such a grab bag all in one kitchen sink kind of a product. Loads of different actives in there. Not sure you can replace it with just one Isomers Serum. Isomers is typically more targeted. I know that because I used to use Age Reset as well as the Deep Wrinkle Protocol gel creme.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Here are the ingredints for the Age Reset Serum. I've higlighted the more prominent and interesting actives:

HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA (HIBISCUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, AQUA, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, HYDROLYZED OAT PROTEIN, ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIDECETH-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, LECITHIN, ACETYL GLUTAMINE, NICOTINAMIDE ADENINE DINUCLEOTIDE (NAD), SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-1*, SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-2*, SH-POLYPEPTIDE-1*, SH-POLYPEPTIDE-9*, SH-POLYPEPTIDE-11*, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM (IMMORTELLE) FLOWER OIL*, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS (PITAYA/DRAGON FRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT*, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, COCONUT ACID, SUCROSE PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TUSSILAGO FARFARA (COLTSFOOT) FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA (DOG ROSE) FRUIT EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, SILYBUM MARIANUM (MILK THISTLE) SEED EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN

*SKINN'S PROPRIETARY HGF-7 COMPLEX

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

@wenfen  That will be a tall order to fill.  Did you see the SKINN DWP kit on ShopHQ that was the TTV not to long ago?  That is a dynomite kit, and available on auto ship - $109 for $267 worth of product.  No matter what I experiment with, the Age Reset serum is a constant in my skincare routine.  And with those Youth Capsules, holy moly that was like hitting the jackpot.  The DWP Youth Capsules have retinol in them, BTW.  I've amended my routine and opted out of the Neck Amour serums and mask.  I now use my face products all the way down my neck and decolette so I don't need the Neck Amour serum. Instead of the Neck Amour mask, I'm using the SKINN DWP Body Butter.  I have a Pep 40 Body Butter waiting in the wings, which I'm sure will give similar results.   

Super Contributor

@Porcelain @JeanLouiseFinch TY for trying to help me out! Yes I certainly realize the reason I've gotten such good results is because of the Age Reset serum. I did see the TSV on HSN, but only use the Pep40, so it's not a bargain to me if I only purchase for one item & give the others away.

I'm hoping that Dimitri will bring some kits or lower prices to either HSN or his website. I'm afraid he spoiled all of us on Evine & now reality has struck! LOL

TY again for your help!

Honored Contributor

Retiniacin from Isomers has niacinamide and retinol in it. Niacinamide is the top active in the Age Reset ingredient list. Haven't been able to find any other products with significant levels of NAD in them, which is one of the big claim to fame ingredients in the Age Reset.

Valued Contributor

@wenfan I recall stumbling onto another product online that had NAD and HGF7 that was really reasonably priced. I’ll look online again, I think I bookmarked the product
Valued Contributor

@wenfan, found it. It’s Emma cardellini deep wrinkle eye serum, 23.99 for 1.7 oz. active ingredients are very similar to skinn’s
Respected Contributor

I would contact isomers customer support which is great and give them your skin concerns and have them direct you to what you should start with, you can always add other serums later as you feel  needed, they have A LOT of serums but not all serums are for everybody, reach out and get some help from their customer support. Good Luck

Super Contributor

@Fluke67...WOW!!! Thanks so much for this suggestion!!! You may have discovered one of Dimitri's other company he manufacturers for...even the website looks similiar to the Skinn one...sorry I didn't respond earlier but my moniker is wenfen...NOT wenfan...so I didn't see your response! LOL

Thanks again for taking the time to help me with this issue & suggesting another product. I'll check it out!Woman Happy

Spoiler