Esteemed Contributor

NEED HELP RE: UNDEREYE CIRCLES

I've tried just about everything from skincare to cosmetics and cannot find anything to cover undereye circles!  Was hoping IT's Bye-Bye concealer would work, but aside from not concealing them, made my eyes looked crinkled in the corners.  Can anybody help?

Super Contributor

Re: NEED HELP RE: UNDEREYE CIRCLES

Sometimes they can be from allergies. You might want to try a nasal steroid (Flonase), allergy pill + normal saline spray.

Honored Contributor

Try Skinn Hylighten or Mad Hippie Eye Cream.  They each contain the ingredient Haloxyl, which reduces dark circles under the eye.

Esteemed Contributor

@GusMo

I do have allergies - year round.  But, hate to take pills so conveniently forget.  Wish they'd be something to cover them up...  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Haven't seen Dimitri's undereye cream.  Can I buy it separately or is it part of a kit?  Read many great reviews o Mad Hippie.  Where can I purchase it. e.g., Sephora or online?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

Haven't seen Dimitri's undereye cream.  Can I buy it separately or is it part of a kit?  Read many great reviews o Mad Hippie.  Where can I purchase it. e.g., Sephora or online?  Thanks.

@eddyandme  Hylighten isn't an eye cream per se, it's more of a liquid treatment.  You can buy it separately, but you might find a better value in a kit or duo.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanx.  I have to check Evine.

Super Contributor

@eddyandme This is going to sound extreme but, after trying what feels like thousands of concealer & correcters ( both hi end & drug store) as well as eye creams, I went to a facial plastic surgeon and asked about this same problem. He suggested a hyaluronic filler in the medial portion (the darkest area closest to my nose). I thought about it and went back a week later & went  for it! I loved it !  I guess plumping that area diffused the discoloration & I was able to cover w concealer like a regular person Lol !  Unfortunately, it wore off in about 3 months or so. I haven't been back but I'm going to call this week and do it again. No one but me noticed and I was dying to tell my DH but knew he would think I was absolutely crazy. It really made me feel better. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

Thanx.  I have to check Evine.

You're welcome @eddyandme.  I hope it works for you.  Keep in mind that sometimes products need as much as 3 mos. to work for some users so don't give up too soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@RooRoo

Thanx.  I assume it's a needle?  I'm chicken.  But, I certainly relate because, nothing seems to work.