Trusted Contributor

Years ago, back in the Kathy Levine days,  QVC sold a face cream, I really loved it, it worked so well on my skin and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.  I remember Kathy saying it was from France, I think  and I also think the name began with a "P" but I'm not sure of that either.  Do any of you remember it ?  I have never found another face cream that worked so well and I'm going nuts trying to think of the name of it.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, I can't help with the name of your face cream but if you can't remember and go on to look for something else, I highly recommend the Tatcha face creams.  They have a lighter weight "water cream" (I use in the AM) and a heavier cream for the PM.  I can't sing their praises loud enough Smiley Happy  Hope you find what  you're looking for!

Honored Contributor

LaRoche Posay ??

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

LaRoche Posay ??

No @Desertdi that's not it, but thanks anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1   Kathy Levine days were maybe 25-30 years ago? Moisturizers have come so far since then. I'd check around for one that has the ingredients you're looking for. I'm happy to help if you have an idea what results you're looking fo? A retinol? Just moisture? Peptides? 

Esteemed Contributor

The only creams & things I can remember that came from France was Yves Rocher. It was Jane who mostly hosted the YR shows.

Honored Contributor

It's not from France, but it wasn't Principal Secret, was it?  I believe that was or is Victoria Principal's line. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

It's Swiss and $$$$....La Prairie    ????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

Years ago, back in the Kathy Levine days,  QVC sold a face cream, I really loved it, it worked so well on my skin and I can't for the life of me remember the name of it.  I remember Kathy saying it was from France, I think  and I also think the name began with a "P" but I'm not sure of that either.  Do any of you remember it ?  I have never found another face cream that worked so well and I'm going nuts trying to think of the name of it.

Yves Rocher?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

You mentioned it was sold on QVC?  This was not a line from France, but Diane Young had a line years ago.  I believe there is a website with her products.  

Probably not what you are looking for, but it was certainly a line sold years ago on QVC.