Respected Contributor

NCN Pro Skin Care - Do you use?

Sorta a flash back - I have been thinking about getting the retinol from NCN, I am about out of the one I am using but I was looking over her site (it's been a while for me) and she does have some very good products, even a really nice looking copper product.

Do you still use NCN? Do you have any favs? I would love to hear. Please share. Thanks so much.

Heart

Have a blessed Sunday 

Honored Contributor

Re: NCN Pro Skin Care - Do you use?

I'm not a big buyer of skincare products. I stick to just a very few that I like. One of them that I have been using twice a day for years is NCN's Multi-Active Peptide Matrixyl Serum 25%. I am not a fan of retinol; this works very well for me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: NCN Pro Skin Care - Do you use?

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I'm not a big buyer of skincare products. I stick to just a very few that I like. One of them that I have been using twice a day for years is NCN's Multi-Active Peptide Matrixyl Serum 25%. I am not a fan of retinol; this works very well for me.

Thank you! Actually, the Matrixyl is one of the products of hers I have had my eye on so, thank you for mentioning it!