Respected Contributor

NCN GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula

Did anyone receive an email about this? 

Does it it sound good or better than Isomers Copper P?

$72 for 2 1/2oz is pretty steep.

Honored Contributor

Re: NCN GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula

@Valstybaby wrote:

Did anyone receive an email about this? 

Does it it sound good or better than Isomers Copper P?

$72 for 2 1/2oz is pretty steep.

@Valstybaby  I don't know anything about the NCN copper product, but the price is actually better than the current price of the Isomers Copper P at $58.75 for 1 oz. (but that goes down to $39.95 for those who go on the auto delivery).  Those of use who bought it when it was a TTV last spring got a great deal on that 8 oz. bottle!  

Also keep in mind that the Isomers Copper P is specially formulated so it can be used at the same time with Vitamin C.  Generally speaking, they should not be used at the same time so if you decide to try the NCN and you also use a Vitamin C product, you'll likely have to adjust your routine.  To be sure, you can always call NCN and check.

Honored Contributor

Re: NCN GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Amino Complex Formula

Copper peptides are just plain expensive for the formulator. Higher cost in a copper product is a good thing. You can't buy a cheap, strong copper product, only a weak one. So a good one would necessarily be expensive. Doesn't work the other way round though, if you see what I mean. Some companies do overcharge for a weak product.

The NCN copper product looks to be very blue, which is the color of copper peptide. And I don't see any other ingredients in there that would make it blue. So it looks to be nice stuff if you like copper.

It's been a while since I've visited the NCN website. I've learned a lot more about skincare and ingredients since then, so it was interesting. I like that they explain the ingredients on their site. That really helps.

But I don't like that they don't show regular ingredient lists. They list the actives first, and then everything else. Makes it difficult to determine how strong a product is. I would assume that when you get the product home, the label lists the ingredients properly. I'd rather see that format on the website.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr