Super Contributor

Mythic oil for hair

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to quickly review this product.

I first tried it when a friend of mine came over and she was using it after a shower, we had been swimming, so curious about it because she said she loved it so I gave it a try (OF COURSE! Cat Tongue)

I applied very little, size of a dime to damp, not wet hair as she told me to do. I have fine but lots of hair.

My hair felt amazing when it dried, I did not blow dry it, just air dried. Then next day my hair felt even better.

I found some on Amazon and have been using it ever since, for about a month or a little more and my hair has never felt so good and is in great shape.

I use my regular shampoo and conditioner  but have not tried it with Wen yet.

it's supposed to be good for people who blow dry.

It seems that there are different formulas for this oil, I use the Nutritive for all hair types.

It's a L'Oreal product.

Many times I try a product that works really well but then with time it does not perform so well, don't know why that is but not this one. It actually got better!

If you want to try something new I recommend this.

I read some comments that it weighted down hair but it does not at all. Those people are probably using too much. This only takes a tiny little bit.

Oh I forgot to add, I also use a little on my fry hair, not on the scalp just on the part that hangs down.

Honored Contributor

I’ve read some great reviews on makeupalley and will probably give this a whirl! Thanks for your review. 😊

Respected Contributor

@c_la_vee  I may give this a try.  Thanks for the review!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I ended up getting some and my hair really seems to like it!  The only thing I wasn’t crazy about was how strong it smelled since I’m sensitive to overly fragrant products but fortunately the smell dissipates. Thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@c_la_vee

This sounds like something I’d like to try but the product I found by your description is supposed to be rinsed out, not left on. I don’t see anything that looks like it is supposed to be left in. I’m cunfused about which product you are recommending.

Respected Contributor

I tried every hair oil on the planet almost. any dry oil for hair is good.  I find pure Argan Oil by Shea Moisture is great. Shea Moisture has a line of 100% pure oils for $8.99!  I like Matrix Oil Wonders as well. Costs $25 but one bottle will last you eons! Alturna Bamboo spray oil  also sold here on QVC  is fantastic but the smell not so good. Very earthy smell