Honored Contributor

I don't see the allure of buying a mystery beauty box, not knowing what is inside. They're usually $50 and up, I can't see taking a chance on something I might not like. I once bought a Bare Minerals Box, I ended up returning it, having to pay for shipping.

Honored Contributor

I thought you were told what was inside.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Regular Contributor

I recently got one from Laura Geller.  Most was mystery.  I was told that I would get a brush and a blush with rest a mystery.  I was very pleased with what I received.  I did wonder if I would be receiving odd colors that no one purchased, but it was all items I liked and used.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I thought you were told what was inside.

@Group 5 minus 1 they might tell you one of the products ( not always) the rest is a surprise.

Honored Contributor

If you go on the WEBSITE and look for the INGREDIENTS.....you can usually find out what the "mystery" items are

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

oRe: Mystery Beauty Boxes

[ Edited ]

I HATE mystery boxes or "GWP" as the come on for purchasing.  I would much rather know what is being offered or be able to choose myself.

Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of Mystery boxes or subscription boxes.  I want to put my money to what I want. Quality over quantity.  All those items add up to be clutter.

Honored Contributor

I'm not interested in "mystery" beauty boxes either. I have specific skin care issues & sensitivity to certain ingredients. I also can't tolerate most fragrances in skin care. I need to choose my products carefully. 

Honored Contributor

You mean like an Epsy or Boxy Charm box?  I couldn't do that either Smiley Surprised  Some of them are $100, maybe more.

Honored Contributor

Serious Skin Care used to do a lot of those when I first started watching and I ordered a few but nowadays, I know what I like and just buy that.