Respected Contributor

I saw an ad for this while scrolling through Facebook and ordered one on impulse. It looks like one of those Artis-type super-dense brushes but larger and minus the handle. It seems like something that will make application of foundation or tinted moisturizer/sunscreen quick and easy.

Has anyone tried it?

Esteemed Contributor

Not that brand but I have something similar that I bought at Target a long time ago. When I was wearing makeup I did use it and like it. Now I rarely put on makeup. Only when going out as to not scare dogs and little kids. 

Honored Contributor

Hi @Texasmouse.  I remember seeing that ad on FB.  Please give us a review when you've had a chance to use.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Hi @San Antonio Gal I will, although it might be a while... lol. When I said I bought it on impulse, I really didn't think about the fact that I haven't been wearing any face makeup since the mask mandate so I guess I'll be putting it away until we can do away with masks (if that day ever comes)! 😉

Honored Contributor

I've been burned a couple of times.  I wouldn't buy anything from a Facebook ad.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been burned a couple of times.  I wouldn't buy anything from a Facebook ad.

@Kachina624 I normally don't either but this was $19.99 and included a travel case and free shipping. Also, it allowed me to pay through PayPal which gave me some confidence. I'm pretty sure PayPal offers some protection if I don't receive the item.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse    Yes, that's true.  PayPal saved my hide once on a purchase from China that never materialized.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted

I really disliked the brush - but more than that I disliked the company.  They claim to offer a 100% refund - unfortunately, they fail to tell you that you will have to send brushes back to China at your own cost, which means that you will pay more to ship them back than the brushes cost in the first place

Oh - and I even tried disputing via Paypal, but to no avail.