Respected Contributor

My review on A.L. sunscreen...

I used Andrew Lessmans SOLE' today, and I'm absolutely so pleased with it. I applied to my face, followed by my Lancome foundation, and it worked great ...light moisturization, not greasy, and invisible, not white. I'm several hours into my day, my makeup and my skin look great. I used it on my chest, arms and hands...I'm very happy with this product. I purchased the 6oz directly from A.L. site, at the discount price and free shipping. Thank you for recommending this.
Trusted Contributor

Re: My review on A.L. sunscreen...

I also really like it. I bought it from hsn but will check out his site in future.  It dries down quickly and works great under foundation.  It spreads easily, the white disapates quickly and no irritation or breakouts.  Yay!

Respected Contributor

Good to know!  I got several samples with recent supplement shipments but haven't had the need to try it yet.

Honored Contributor

I too have been using Andrew Lessman's sunscreen and really like how easy it spreads, nice and thin, and it is not greasy. Takes very little and spreads nicely.

I got the 6 ounce and am glad I did!

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin I know I really was quite the cheerleader for AL’s sunscreen. Very glad (and relieved 😉) to hear you are as pleased. I’m 2 wks in now and still loving it. Thanks for the review. 

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Dazlin I know I really was quite the cheerleader for AL’s sunscreen. Very glad (and relieved 😉) to hear you are as pleased. I’m 2 wks in now and still loving it. Thanks for the review. 

@AmericanBulldogMom , yes, you helped alot!!   I'm just so happy I found something I really like, and feel it's safe all around.   I like the high zinc, which was my original hunt, without the white, or grease.  I was using Josie's SPF on my chest, (greasy)then banana boat for babies on my body, and Skinmedica spf on face...tooooo much!!

Respected Contributor

This is on my list to purchase when I use my Josie's SPF.