Regular Contributor

My post on TSV Perricone went out the window yesterday!!!!

AM I crazy or what?  I said I WAS NOT GOING TO PURCHASE THE PERRICONE TSV yesterday... Well I did and I ordered TWO SETS!!!!

I have never tried this line. So over 40,000 people ordered this...I hope what Dana said is true because thats alot of people that will return these items if they don't work...So I guess i have nothing to lose.  

QVC has a hold on me and I guess I will say this: 

Hi I'm Lyn and I am ADDICTED to QVC....there I said it!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: My post on TSV Perricone went out the window yesterday!!!!

Perricones Neuropeptide line has always been very good for me and I think you should try it with an open mind.

I had a recent photo sent to my brother (a school yearbook pic-I'm a teacher) and my brother's friend guessed my age  minus 10 years.

I was only using Perricone for that and it took 3 seconds to take the pic (kiddos waiting in my classroom).

If not, send it back-no harm, no foul.

Honored Contributor

@lyn61I've been using the neuropeptide cream.  I think you will like it.  Iknow nothing about the other product, but it's basically free, so you're right you can't lose much.

Of course, I'm not sure what magic you want to see -  I'm not young, so what I expect from any product is more to keep me where I am more than making me look years younger.  I get that pretty much -  strangers almost always think my face is younger than it really is.  We can't ask for much more.

Respected Contributor

See, their hype worked on your emotions - the only thing you have to lose is your return postage.  Sorry.

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

See, their hype worked on your emotions - the only thing you have to lose is your return postage.  Sorry.

Have you used it?  Please tell us your experience or did you just add a negative comment only to never appear again? 

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

It's kind of like "brainwashing!" That's why they show it over and over again. They know eventually you will give in and buy it!!! 😱😩 that's why I don't take my tablet or phone to bed with me. Then I have no way of ordering in a weak moment!
Respected Contributor

I agree, you should try this with an open mind.   There must be a good reason so many orders were placed.  The savings was mind-blowing!

The conformer, which on it's own is quite pricey gets very good reviews on Sephora, here and other forums.

Try it, enjoy using a top-notch product... and hopefully you'll love it!