Occasional Contributor

My one day review of Mally's Poreless Face Defender

I received this on Friday and used it yesterday for the first time. I have combo skin that gets oily during the day. I normally use blotting powders or mineral veil or Rimmel Stay Matte translucent powder for touch ups. I put this on over my tinted moisturizer and blush and did see a softening of the skin (mineral veil claims that also, but I never noticed it on my skin). We then left for the day to go to Dollywood with the kids. I did touch up real quick before we went into the park. We spent the day outside in the sun and it was in the 80's I think. I had a sun hat on for half the day. Normally during the day I would need to blot and/or touch-up with more powder. In the afternoon I did stop to check myself out, because I thought it would be about time to blot/reapply. I was quite surprised when everything looked good. I am surprised to say that I made it the whole day without having to either blot or reapply again. My face did not look oily all day, but it also did not look matte from having to reapply powder several times. I am happy to report that my first impression is this stuff is great. I will have to see how it goes over the next couple weeks but so far I'm impressed.