Honored Contributor

My name is Monica and I have a blush addiction

Has anyone ever heard of the cosmetic brand Dear Dahlia?  Was watching Julia Adams MUA today and she used this blush in the color Joy.  In the picture it's the color without any text on it.  Yes I bought it 😁

1500__2_d7cc635f-61b7-48e9-892f-7b82cd3345be_800x.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: My name is Monica and I have a blush addiction

All those are just beautiful colors.  I seem to hear of a new makeup brand everyday.   

Honored Contributor

No, I never heard of it.  That looks to be a gorgeous color though!  I love all things pink!  I rarely, if ever, wear blush, but I hope this works for you.  Let us know how it goes!  There are a lot worse things to be addicted to, so I say --- ENJOY!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm , Maybe you should consider joining BA (blush anonymous) or some such program. Woman LOL

I never heard of this makeup line. The colors are very pretty.  Let us know how you like it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm oh those are very pretty colors.  There are many worse things to be addicted to my dear, this one is ok.  Enjoy!  

P.S. - aren't all of us on this board just a bit or maybe more addicted to some sort of makeup or skin care?  That's what draws us here right?  At least for me it is.  You are in good company.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blush is the one make-up item I just don't get much into.  I wear blush everyday but I only have a handful of them.  2 of them were in different face kits and 2 I bought from the Dollar Tree.  I also purchased an ombre one from IT Cosmetics and it's beautiful but I don't use it much.  Out of the 5 I have, I pretty much wear the same 2 over and over again. 

Those blushes do look beautiful.   

Honored Contributor

I'm the opposite.  While I can look at all these blush colors and think how pretty they are, when I find "the one" that's it.  I'll wear it until it's discontinued and dread that day when I have to find a new one. I currently own two blushes, "the one" and a Nars Orgasm which is nice, but I only wear it when I wear peachy colored clothing.  I have some other blushes that are part of kits or palettes, but I never wear them.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I thought everyone here was a makeup fanatic or addict but I get a lot of "I don't wear e/s, blush, mascara, foundation, etc.  So I guess they just enjoy the chit chat Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think the blushes are beautiful @monicakm but I'm more like @Icegoddess ... when I find the one that works, I wear that blush all the time. I dread when they disco the item I like & use. So annoying. 

I didn't come to the beauty boards for years ... pretty much stuck on fashion and Linea boards. But once I retired and had more time to, um, explore, lol, I started to read the beauty boards more.

So although I wouldn't say I'm an addict, I have had fun reading about the makeup the rest of you all use. Same w/ the skin care products. I like to read the feedback on what the products do or don't do. For example,  I appreciate it when someone mentions that a product is highly fragranced ... that tells me to stay away.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I tried many blushes over the years from every price point. The thing is they all were so similar, you couldn't really notice a difference if I wore cool toned blushes no matter how they were differently packaged. Warm tone blushes all look the same too, thus my owning only two blushes. After application, they look very similar..

Knowing that, my days of blush experimenting has ended.😁