Respected Contributor

Re: My impression of Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara

@Tricolor  When I watched JM's Mascara demo on air, I was impressed so that's why I ordered it. As I said before I do like alot of her products. The thing that bothers me is after looking at that demo again, I noticed that the ladies lashes had some sort of powder on their lashes. In no way did I get the same effect using it on its own but workes well as a primer & if you want an all natural makeup day. I will be giving away 3.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Tricolor  When I watched JM's Mascara demo on air, I was impressed so that's why I ordered it. As I said before I do like alot of her products. The thing that bothers me is after looking at that demo again, I noticed that the ladies lashes had some sort of powder on their lashes. In no way did I get the same effect using it on its own but workes well as a primer & if you want an all natural makeup day. I will be giving away 3.

Thank you for your review. The one I have I am going to give to my DIL but I may someday try one as a primer. I have seen you mention that you are on Facebook. By chance are you part of Josie's Facebook Fan Club?  I am on there.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor  YW! Yes, I have a facebook page. I have not posted or commented on Josie's page for quite some time. No, I am not part of her Fan Club. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only plus I can give is: I don't feel like it is bad if I don't remove it before bed. Otherwise I got conned.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I have not been happy with any of the JM offerings except the Argan exfoliating powder cleanser.